Shawn Bryson of the Dead Herd

Pilsner

Some of you who have seen Shawn of the Dead probably got an inkling of a silly attempt at a play on words before opening this post. This is just a temporary change of pace (most likely a blip) with our infatuation with the Bills.

Do you guys and gals recall the point in the film when the main characters bump into another group who dress and look like them? Sometimes we hear that maybe we have long lost twins out there or someone who looks like us. Is it possible we Bills fans, we happy few posters might have long lost twins or dopplegangers or whatever out there who happen to be just as infatuated with...let's say the Phins? It could be any team we consider a rival. Is there a misguided Senator, SJBF, John from Hemet, eBall, PTR, Shoretalk, Bowery, or even a HowardPearlman in fish jerseys posting just as emphatically about their team? It would be odd as hell to run into our dopplegangers at a game.

This post has absolutely no factual basis but is meant as a temporary change of pace to the near meltdown to the TJ acquisition.

If you even have the slightest suspicion that you have a long lost twin out there rooting for the wrong team then post your concerns.

Edited by Pilsner

If he is out there I haven't seen him but my roommates always said that after I moved from NYC they saw me maybe 2 times a week, now if I was a jests fan or not is a whole other question. I think, I would be a Giants fan unless it was bizzaro world.

I'm sure Bizzaro Crayonz rants and raves incessently about Cubans, if he's a Fish fan.

Bizzaro BillfromNYC can't believe the Jets wasted all those high draft picks on offensive lineman when ehe team clearly needed CB depth.

Over on the Pats" message board, everyone LOVES Bizzaro DCTom.

In Dallas, Bizzaro \GoBillsInDallas/ has never heard of any teacher, anywhere, ever having sex with a student.

and finally.. Bizzaro dIb can use any avatar he pleases.

Gosh if there really is a Pats DC Tom out there he's probably trying his best to knock some sense into them, misguided as he may be. At least our DC Tom is rooting for the right team. Imagine them meeting...yikes.