Former Republican Governor Christ Endorses Obama

http://themoderatevoice.com/157324/floridas-former-republican-gov-charlie-christ-endorses-barack-obama/

Pretty big pick up for Obama in a state he can really snuff Romney out in

As Republicans gather in Tampa to nominate Mitt Romney, Americans can expect to hear tales of how President Obama has failed to work with their party or turn the economy around.

But an element of their party has pitched so far to the extreme right on issues important to women, immigrants, seniors and students that they’ve proven incapable of governing for the people. Look no further than the inclusion of the Akin amendment in the Republican Party platform, which bans abortion, even for rape victims.

The truth is that the party has failed to demonstrate the kind of leadership or seriousness voters deserve.

As a Floridian good for Charlie. He was torpedoed by the anti-moderate GOP push to take over our state. And it isn't local money either. We are a naturally red state and that's fine. But we aren't this brand of Red, and Crist was ousted and everyone in Florida knows why and how and by who and how most of us like what we have now. !@#$ the Florida Tea Party plain and simple. Nobody in this state gives a !@#$ about Rubio and Scott is a piece of disastrous **** who would cut of his nose to spite all of Floridian's faces. This state's GOP is coming back to the middle or we're going purple even in state elections. I like this op-ed. I like what it means for our state. And say what you want about Bill Nelson but you would think he's the damn devil if you watch tv and live where I live. Meanwhile...nothing from his side. No superpack in the tank for him. Every commercial break is a superpack add against him, the others are grandma's talking about kids moving back in their homes b/c Obama killed America.

Edited by TheNewBills

Wow, it's like this story was genetically tailored specifically for me to not give a !@#$.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/08/27/2970017/former-republican-and-fla-gov.html

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist, a Republican-turned-independent, continued his political makeover Sunday by endorsing President Barack Obama’s re-election and calling him "the right leader for our times."

“President Obama has a strong record of doing what is best for America and Florida,” Crist wrote in an op-ed column in Sunday’s Tampa Bay Times, “and he built it by spending more time worrying about what his decisions would mean for the people than for his political fortunes. That’s what makes him the right leader for our times, and that’s why I’m proud to stand with him today.”

--------------------

Isn't it wonderful that the RC's jump on a story when a former Obama backer switches sides, but when the tables are turned its a non story? :blush:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/08/27/2970017/former-republican-and-fla-gov.html

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist, a Republican-turned-independent, continued his political makeover Sunday by endorsing President Barack Obama’s re-election and calling him "the right leader for our times."

“President Obama has a strong record of doing what is best for America and Florida,” Crist wrote in an op-ed column in Sunday’s Tampa Bay Times, “and he built it by spending more time worrying about what his decisions would mean for the people than for his political fortunes. That’s what makes him the right leader for our times, and that’s why I’m proud to stand with him today.”

--------------------

Isn't it wonderful that the RC's jump on a story when a former Obama backer switches sides, but when the tables are turned its a non story? :blush:

Crist hasn't changed his allegiance though.

Crist hasn't changed his allegiance though.

Former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist, a Republican-turned-independent. hmmmm

once again

"Big business is doing fine." Mitt Romney 8-23-12.

Which is it WT?

Big Business is directly referencing those ultra large, and heavily regulated industries who thrive in a culture of massive federal subsidies and self-written "regulation". IE: Big Pharma, Big Agriculture, Military-Industrial, ect.

"Big business is doing fine." Mitt Romney 8-23-12.

Which is it WT?

and don't forget

RomneyCare is better than ObamaCare

Whenever they hear a negative comment about their blessed party they go into Charlie Brown mode.

All that registers is a waaa waaaa waaaa waaaa waaaa

I stand by what I said, whatever it was. - Mitt Romney