Please don't blame Drew

I can't deal with y'all blaming Drew right now.

I feel awful - and I really hate to see all the stojan stirrers round here start blaming Drew. I won't commit to an emotion about Drew Bledsoe at this time - but I think we all need to go away and root against the Jets and the Pats and the Steelers and enjoy Playoff football....

We can look forward to next season in the coming weeks - but for a few days lets not pin all of this on Drew.....

Drew was horrible as well Mike Williams and Rian Lindell....Get rid of all 3 of them....

It's time to draft a kicker, right tackle and bring in Losman.

Williams moves to guard and Bledsoe walked off the field into the bills locker room for the last time...

Bledsoe is an ***hole and a choker!!!

I feel awful - and I really hate to see all the stojan stirrers round here start blaming Drew. I won't commit  to an emotion about Drew Bledsoe at this time - but I think we all need to go away and root against the Jets and the Pats and the Steelers and enjoy Playoff football....

We can look forward to next season in the coming weeks - but for a few days lets not pin all of this on Drew.....

188294[/snapback]

I agree!

The way everyone was predicting a Buffalo win today and looking to the other ganes... Did anyone think of a scenario like this?

Of course they will pin it on Drew... Too bad! Shame on them all!

Drew was horrible as well Mike Williams and Rian Lindell....Get rid of all 3 of them....

It's time to draft a kicker, right tackle and bring in Losman.

Williams moves to guard and Bledsoe walked off the field into the bills locker room for the last time...

Bledsoe is an ***hole and a choker!!!

188314[/snapback]

I don't think he's an asssshole......I just think he's had enough time. I'm sorry, but he's holding us back.....this team is too talented to let him continue to do so. Either let JP have a go, or bring someone else in here....I don't care......but Bledsoe needs to go.

why do so many people love drew?? I can't understand that! He is costing us seasons. He sucked. He gave up more points than he scored. We can win if he is just even. But typically he is a liability to us in most games. He sucks and he sucks most in big games. The bigger the game, the more he sucks.

If you need a break, don't visit the board.

I feel awful - and I really hate to see all the stojan stirrers round here start blaming Drew. I won't commit  to an emotion about Drew Bledsoe at this time - but I think we all need to go away and root against the Jets and the Pats and the Steelers and enjoy Playoff football....

188294[/snapback]

That was embarrassing. Yes I blame Drew. He can't beat a good team. Oh excuse me he can't beat good second stringers either.

I hope he retires. I hate Drew as a player.

why do so many people love drew?? I can't understand that! He is costing us seasons. He sucked. He gave up more points than he scored. We can win if he is just even. But typically he is a liability to us in most games. He sucks and he sucks most in big games. The bigger the game, the more he sucks.

If you need a break, don't visit the board.

188327[/snapback]

I agree.....anyone who actually watched this game and still wants Bledsoe starting is going to always want Bledsoe starting.....no matter what. He was truly awful. He is too slow in every aspect of his game to be successful anymore.......He's got enough money for him and his family to be very comfortable the rest of their lives.......he'll be fine......it's time to say goodbye.

188294[/snapback]

You're right. Lets suck his .......

I don't hate Drew, I never will. But he has a major psychological problem.

Whenever a game is important, he sucks!! Whenever the money is on the table, he can't even hold his cards. Something is messed up with his mind. He can't handle the pressure.

Patriots, and he is horrible. When a game counts, (finally) he collapses!

It's sad to say, Bledsoe will go down in history as a loser.

Let's see what Losman does. Bring him in early next year.

188294[/snapback]

Nick, do you realize that at the start of the second half, there were exactly two......TWO starters in the game for the Steelers on defense.........ANY QB worth his asss, in a game as meanginful as this, shoudl be able to take advantage of that opportunity.......Drew blew it.

I agree!

The way everyone was predicting a Buffalo win today and looking to the other ganes... Did anyone think of a scenario like this?

Of course they will pin it on Drew... Too bad!  Shame on them all!

188318[/snapback]

Blame="A state of being blameworthy." I'd say that applies to Drew. He choked in another big game. How long to we and the Bills accept that? He has had three years and has proven he can beat a mediocre team and that's it. It's not all his fault for this loss but much of it is if you watched the game. Great guy but toast. Let's let him fight for his job in camp next year.

I don't hate Drew, I never will.  But he has a major psychological problem.

Whenever a game is important, he sucks!! Whenever the money is on the table, he can't even hold his cards.  Something is messed up with his mind.  He can't handle the pressure.

Patriots, and he is horrible.  When a game counts, (finally) he collapses!

It's sad to say, Bledsoe will go down in history as a loser. 

Let's see what Losman does.  Bring him in early next year.

188355[/snapback]

Yep.....as much as it hurts for me to say it......he's the exact opposite of T.Brady in that regard....... :(

Think about how many times this year Drew has led this team to a win with his playmaking. Then think about how many times Drew has piddled games away in clutch situations. I have long been a Bledsoe defender, but the fact is that the leadership and intangibles you expect to get from a veteran vs. a rookie were not there this year. Look at his stats during the winning streak and there aren't any great days as QB's go. Drew is done as an NFL starter unless the Tuna is willing to take a shot with him.

Think about how many times this year Drew has led this team to a win with his playmaking.  Then think about how many times Drew has piddled games away in clutch situations.  I have long been a Bledsoe defender, but the fact is that the leadership and intangibles you expect to get from a veteran vs. a rookie were not there this year.  Look at his stats during the winning streak and there aren't any great days as QB's go.  Drew is done as an NFL starter unless the Tuna is willing to take a shot with him.

188409[/snapback]

Bledsoe will start next year.