Jon "Bones" Jones article

Rob's House

I love the idea of calling a UFC champion a "mediocre tough guy." Ah, the internet. Dana White is very good at running a successful franchise but he can be a richard who has a tremedous ego. It's easy to call out people when you don't actually have to fight.

Yeah not to rehash but I thought it was ridiculous at the time and still do. Just amazes me how people spin things to fit their perceptions. Many didn't like jones and the story fit for their point, everyone loves silva so he won't get any flack.

I love the idea of calling a UFC champion a "mediocre tough guy." Ah, the internet. Dana White is very good at running a successful franchise but he can be a richard who has a tremedous ego. It's easy to call out people when you don't actually have to fight.

Dude, you're really a bag of vinegar and water. It's made in the context of the sport, but I've seen enough of your posts to know that critical thinking, or thinking in general for that matter, isn't really your strong suit.

Yeah not to rehash but I thought it was ridiculous at the time and still do. Just amazes me how people spin things to fit their perceptions. Many didn't like jones and the story fit for their point, everyone loves silva so he won't get any flack.

Quoting myself from post # 5 of this thread:

On a second read through his words don't seem so bad. Maybe I'm reacting more to the tone of the article than his actual words. I'm still a little bummed b/c I'd much rather see him fight Sonnen, who's in the twilight of his career and would be an interesting match-up, than Vitor Belfort, but I can't blame Jones for that.

So, what was your point again?

I've updated the title of the thread so the feminine hygiene products among us can untwist their panties.

Whoa dude we already talked about this. My point and the post you referenced had nothing to do with you but the pervasive thought that he was a puss for not fighting. Who's panties are in a bunch?!