Oooh, it looks soooo cute - let's take ANOTHER picture!

"I tried everything I could to save her, photographer Louis Pagakis told CTV News. I jumped in; I was screaming and yelling; we tried our best."

Too bad the photographer's rescue skills didn't exceed screaming and yelling.

Edited by KD in CT

Too bad the photographer's rescue skills didn't exceed screaming and yelling.

They do. He jumped in, too.

You guys act like "When afraid or when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout" isn't valid crisis management. :rolleyes:

They do. He jumped in, too.

You guys act like "When afraid or when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout" isn't valid crisis management. :rolleyes:

He must have thought screaming and yelling would be more effective while treading water.

btw, here's another link with a pic of the would be hero at the bottom. The girl's family might have a lawsuit for false advertising.

http://www.dailymail...hoto-shoot.html

Edited by KD in CT

“She said ‘I want to have fun with my wedding dress. I want to have great pictures and memories of me in my wedding dress.’”

You would think that they would have taken some great photos and she would have had great memories of her in her wedding dress at her wedding...........

Guess you have to be trendy though and the latest trend is to get photographed later on trashing a dress you spent a fortune on for one day

[quote name=KD in CT' timestamp='1346008663' post='2541550'

btw, here's another link with a pic of the would be hero at the bottom. The girl's family might have a lawsuit for false advertising.

http://www.dailymail...hoto-shoot.html

That dude looks like he'd have trouble holding up a camera for more than 3 seconds. Must have been working on a tripod.