Anyone see an intensity difference tonight?

I know I did. :w00t:

I realize Levitre said it wasn't possible but it sure as hell looked like something got flipped! With the exception of that absurd 98yd drive they gave up the defense sure looked like a different group.

Apparently the defense didn't read Andy's memo. :doh:

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

I know I did. I realize Levitre said it wasn't possible but it sure as hell looked like something got flipped. With the exception of that aburd 98yd drive they gave up the defense sure looked like a different group.

Apparently the defense didn't read Andy's memo.

That was the back up front 4 on most of that drive. "Fresh legs" as Tasker said.

That was the back up front 4 on most of that drive. "Fresh legs" as Tasker said.

Ah, well that makes me feel a bit better. What was really astonishing was the pressure generated with just the front 4. And Kyle Williams, damn what a beast!!

It's too bad these guys can't just flip a switch and show us what they can really do! :w00t:

The back ups were in for about 30 yards of that drive, it was the starting four for the bulk of it.

I gotta put some of that on the Stache. If I remember correctly they only rushed 4 on that long completion play from the 2. One more would've made a difference because Rothlesberger had way to much time.

That was the Bills basically letting the main 4 call it a day until the Stillers got inside the red zone.

Ah, well that makes me feel a bit better. What was really astonishing was the pressure generated with just the front 4. And Kyle Williams, damn what a beast!!

It's too bad these guys can't just flip a switch and show us what they can really do! :w00t:

I gotta put some of that on the Stache. If I remember correctly they only rushed 4 on that long completion play from the 2. One more would've made a difference because Rothlesberger had way to much time.

With that play, it was goofy. They used the senator as a robber while in a cover 3 shell where Gilmore had deep responsibility on that side. Thus a nice pocket was there for Pig Ben to throw to.