Republican Women For Obama

Why is the fact that the Obama campaign is trying to capitalize and GOP mistakes such a surprise to some of you. This is nothing new and both parties do it.

So you're OK with Republican Women for Obama using Democrats misrepresenting themselves as Republicans?

Gee, I'm utterly shocked that Obama and his Chicago cronies will create any lie he can to hold onto power and avoid the discussion of how much his presidency has sucked.

Shocked, I tells ya.

But, they all do it. Why is honesty so important?

Wasn't he "above" all this type of stuff 4 years ago?

Gee, I'm utterly shocked that Obama and his Chicago cronies will create any lie he can to hold onto power and avoid the discussion of how much his presidency has sucked.

Shocked, I tells ya.

Wasn't he "above" all this type of stuff 4 years ago?

No, he just lied about it. Obama looks his audience straight in the eye and tells them black is really white and convinces the majority of them that he is actually correct. He out and out lies all the time and gets away with it.

No, he just lied about it. Obama looks his audience straight in the eye and tells them black is really white and convinces the majority of them that he is actually correct. He out and out lies all the time and gets away with it.

And that is different from any other politician how?

And that is different from any other politician how?

I see what you are trying to do. If you make it appear as if they all do it then it's ok for your lib candidates to lie through their teeth.

Romney didn't lie when he told Michicaners that he would have preferred the automakers to go through normal bancruptcy, now did he? Has Ryan lied to seniors about the need to reform Medicare? Was Romney straight with the NAACP when he addressed them?

Second woman busted. Turns out to be the first woman's mother, who had a private meeting with Mrs. Obama. All the Facebook pages are apparently fake as well, including all the people making comments.

Read the link attached, but check out the comments section.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2012/08/republican-women-for-obama.php

How embarrassing. But when you have no story to tell, may as well make them up.

So you're OK with Republican Women for Obama using Democrats misrepresenting themselves as Republicans?

Ask your Republican friends ..... How many of them in NY register as a Democrat so that they have some say in the Democratic favored elections?

I know of plenty of them.

Ask your Republican friends ..... How many of them in NY register as a Democrat so that they have some say in the Democratic favored elections?

I know of plenty of them.

Sorry but I don't know any Republicans registered to vote in NY State