Romney Is Now A Birther!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People running for President say everything for a reason. Mitt's in big trouble with the Paulers because of the convention and the Evangelicals are fuming over the GOP establishment trying to snuff out one of the "Citizenship begins at conception...unless you are an anchor baby" crowd. The Akin thing is a disaster and Mitt's pulling out the lowest card he has. "I'm the Great White Hope"

Pathetic, but the guy is in trouble so he is throwing hail marys.

Great line by Romney. Apparently Barry can dish it out, but he can't take it.

Can't take it? Obama is laughing all the way to a second term

Just another reason why Romney is polling near 0% among black voters.

Mitt "The Twit" sounds like a good nickname.

I like "Tricky Mitt" myself, but in a few years no one will remember who this loser was anyway

Willard's not a birther. He's also not 'severely conservative'. Which makes this even worse. He is so desperate for the ri-white wingers to turn out to vote, given that he's lost the minority vote and is significantly behind with the women's vote, that he will say anything at this point to reinforce the beliefs that the ri-white wingers have, even though he doesn't believe them. The man has no backbone. And picking Ryan just added to it. Their only hope to win is to get the angry ri-whites to vote, while conservatives try to suppress minority voters in Ohio, Penn., and Florida.

What's more significant is that Romney now says that American businesses are doing well. "Big business is doing fine in many places – they get the loans they need, they can deal with all the regulation. They know how to find ways to get through the tax code, save money by putting various things in the places where there are low tax havens around the world for their businesses." Well we know Willard is an expert at that, given the limited view of his taxes. No wonder he's afraid to provide more tax returns.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/08/romney-talks-big-business-133021.html?hp=l22

People running for President say everything for a reason. Mitt's in big trouble with the Paulers because of the convention and the Evangelicals are fuming over the GOP establishment trying to snuff out one of the "Citizenship begins at conception...unless you are an anchor baby" crowd. The Akin thing is a disaster and Mitt's pulling out the lowest card he has. "I'm the Great White Hope"

Pathetic, but the guy is in trouble so he is throwing hail marys.

No, trouble is claiming your opponent gave a woman cancer. Trouble is sending your lap-dog Veep to the RNC in an unprecedented and classless move. Trouble is talking about ANYTHING but the real issues.

Just another reason why Romney is polling near 0% among black voters.

Nothing besides the fact that Barry's black and Romney isn't makes any difference to black voters. Samuel L Jackson confirmed this.

Willard's not a birther. He's also not 'severely conservative'. Which makes this even worse. He is so desperate for the ri-white wingers to turn out to vote, given that he's lost the minority vote and is significantly behind with the women's vote, that he will say anything at this point to reinforce the beliefs that the ri-white wingers have, even though he doesn't believe them. The man has no backbone. And picking Ryan just added to it. Their only hope to win is to get the angry ri-whites to vote, while conservatives try to suppress minority voters in Ohio, Penn., and Florida.

What's more significant is that Romney now says that American businesses are doing well. "Big business is doing fine in many places – they get the loans they need, they can deal with all the regulation. They know how to find ways to get through the tax code, save money by putting various things in the places where there are low tax havens around the world for their businesses." Well we know Willard is an expert at that, given the limited view of his taxes. No wonder he's afraid to provide more tax returns.

http://www.politico....021.html?hp=l22

Great stuff there! The dude might just be going insane

Trouble is sending your lap-dog Veep to the RNC in an unprecedented and classless move. Trouble is talking about ANYTHING but the real issues.

Heh............................“The best snark on Biden going to Tampa that I’ve heard is, ‘If the Dems send Biden to Tampa, the GOP will punch back twice as hard

and send Biden to Charlotte.’”

Hehe, assuming TC pasted the quote from somewhere .... talk about fast a loose with the exclamation points. I heard the speech on Sirius in the car and that exclamation point is classic print journalism. Anyway Romney isn't a birther he's just going to use every knife he has to show anyone and everyone he will stab Obama with everything he's got and is out to win. Many in his own faction dislike him in reality so if they don't think he is playing to win and can win it would get ugly. Romney has no choice but to blow certain dog whistles. You can hate the party for it, but it's not fair to say Romney is a birther b/c of it.

Edited by TheNewBills

Hehe, assuming TC pasted the quote from somewhere .... talk about fast a loose with the exclamation points. I heard the speech on Sirius in the car and that exclamation point is classic print journalism. Anyway Romney isn't a birther he's just going to use every knife he has to show anyone and everyone he will stab Obama with everything he's got and is out to win. Many in his own faction dislike him in reality so if they don't think he is playing to win and can win it would get ugly. Romney has no choice but to blow certain dog whistles. You can hate the party for it, but it's not fair to say Romney is a birther b/c of it.

Well stated. The gloves are coming off.

Heh............................“The best snark on Biden going to Tampa that I’ve heard is, ‘If the Dems send Biden to Tampa, the GOP will punch back twice as hard

and send Biden to Charlotte.’”

Fox news was pounding the drums for Biden to be replaced. I think they understand with reasonable terror that he is going to ass rape that punk Ryan. Ryan couldnt even handle puff ball questions from Brit Hume and he's expected to go against Biden??? Rape and Abortion, medicare, that faith based budget he passed and his assertion that his foreign policy experience consists of voting for the Iraq war?? HA HA HA HA!! No wonder Fox is trying till its red in the face to get Biden out of there. Biden, by the way, is the guy who crushed Rudy with the 9-11 and a noun comment. He's still fuming.

This election is fun, fun, fun

Fox news was pounding the drums for Biden to be replaced. I think they understand with reasonable terror that he is going to ass rape that punk Ryan. Ryan couldnt even handle puff ball questions from Brit Hume and he's expected to go against Biden??? Rape and Abortion, medicare, that faith based budget he passed and his assertion that his foreign policy experience consists of voting for the Iraq war?? HA HA HA HA!! No wonder Fox is trying till its red in the face to get Biden out of there. Biden, by the way, is the guy who crushed Rudy with the 9-11 and a noun comment. He's still fuming.

This election is fun, fun, fun

Actually I couldn't understand what Fox was thinking. Barry and Hilly would stand a much better chance than Barry and Joey do. And Joey couldn't ass rape Gabourey Sidibe.

Actually I couldn't understand what Fox was thinking. Barry and Hilly would stand a much better chance than Barry and Joey do. And Joey couldn't ass rape Gabourey Sidibe.

Ducky is a troll. Anyone that thinks Biden isn't leaving the stage of his debate with Ryan needing his diaper changed is a fool. Biden will "wing" enough things and when he is called out on them by a vastly superior intellect who actually knows his schit, he'll become more of a buffoon, but an obvious one.