Steroids should be allowed and encouraged in sports

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how this thread got over here, but in reading just a little of it, I've come to realize that there are some f'd up people on TBD. (not just the two handfuls of Team Pathetic that posts on PPP) Anyone that would say he was ok with his sons taking anabolic steroids to make it in the pros has lost sight of what a parent should be. Maybe you should give them a line or two of coke before a game. You know, just to make them perform a little better?

I don't know how this thread got over here, but in reading just a little of it, I've come to realize that there are some f'd up people on TBD. (not just the two handfuls of Team Pathetic that posts on PPP) Anyone that would say he was ok with his sons taking anabolic steroids to make it in the pros has lost sight of what a parent should be. Maybe you should give them a line or two of coke before a game. You know, just to make them perform a little better?

Worked for Bruce :devil:

excuse my ignorance, but wtf is ppp?

Politics, Polls & Pundits. Simply put it's a place for Bills fans to discuss politics and keep it out of TSW for example. It's a little rough and tumble and you don't belong here if you can't take it. In other words, what the **ck is it to you, you !@#$ing moron? Hop back on the short bus and try to make it home by tomorrow.

A few years ago I was lifting & studied up on roids, & what I found is that there's no clear consensus on the damaging effects. From what I read, the general conclusion I got was that there is a safe & healthy way to do steroids & that the negatives are way overblown & usually a result of over-use &/or misuse.

Politics, Polls & Pundits. Simply put it's a place for Bills fans to discuss politics and keep it out of TSW for example. It's a little rough and tumble and you don't belong here if you can't take it. In other words, what the **ck is it to you, you !@#$ing moron? Hop back on the short bus and try to make it home by tomorrow.

thanks for taking the time to explain.

Yes, they've heard rumors and are afraid to come over here. I don't know why. This is the most congenial group of people I've ever run across. Maybe we can have like an open house and welcome them with open arms.

They're light weights.

A few years ago I was lifting & studied up on roids, & what I found is that there's no clear consensus on the damaging effects. From what I read, the general conclusion I got was that there is a safe & healthy way to do steroids & that the negatives are way overblown & usually a result of over-use &/or misuse.

Hey no truth here, don't you know roids are from the devil :devil: :devil: :devil:

That's the kind of argument DIN would make.

No Rob, BB stated in this thread he would have no problem with his kids using steroids if it got them over the hump enough to make it in professional sports in order to make a lot of money. His posts made me believe he was "living the dream" through them. I was being sarcastic and mocking him.

Edited by 3rdnlng

No Rob, BB stated in this thread he would have no problem with his kids using steroids if it got them over the hump enough to make it in professional sports in order to make a lot of money. His posts made me believe he was "living the dream" through them. I was being sarcastic and mocking him.

Oh, got it. I skipped over a few pages.

you mean from crusaders

I can respect that.

I just feel that the quality of sports were are used to seeing would go down and then many would secretly wish peds were used but just not talked about.

Yeah because sports sucked pre steroids.

Yeah because sports sucked pre steroids.

I think BB is an example of how they can affect the mind too. I believe it was him that claimed that he could bench the equivalent of Michael Jasper (before his dieting). "He lifts things up and puts them down."

My kids don't play sports. I live the dream through my weight training and I don't use roids for the simple fact I want to do it myself, which is why I'm not an elite strongman yet but I get stronger every so it will happen eventually. Athletes can't wait till their 40s to hit the big time and need to get there way sooner than I will.

I think BB is an example of how they can affect the mind too. I believe it was him that claimed that he could bench the equivalent of Michael Jasper (before his dieting). "He lifts things up and puts them down."

What dieting? and its no claim.

My kids don't play sports. I live the dream through my weight training and I don't use roids for the simple fact I want to do it myself, which is why I'm not an elite strongman yet but I get stronger every so it will happen eventually. Athletes can't wait till their 40s to hit the big time and need to get there way sooner than I will.

What dieting? and its no claim.

Jasper's dieting. Didn't you say that you'd have no problem with your kids using steroids if it would help them become pros and make a lot of money?