Another GPS driver having trouble with land and sea.

The car was soon fully submerged, Dernbach said. Another man just off the ferry jumped in the water, smashed open a window with a hammer or some other tool and helped the driver out. Two dogs escaped as well, she said.

Some top notch reporting there lol

My GPS once sent me down a dead end street because it thought that street met up with the street behind the houses there. If I turned where it wanted me to, I would have driven through someones living room to get to the other street.

My GPS once sent me down a dead end street because it thought that street met up with the street behind the houses there. If I turned where it wanted me to, I would have driven through someones living room to get to the other street.

Difference is you did not do it. Do these people just look at the GPS and never out the window?

Dumbest thing I've heard all morning...wow

Recalculating....

Difference is you did not do it. Do these people just look at the GPS and never out the window?

It's shocking and frightening to know people like this guy share roads with us. Seriously I really hope this guy was wasted out of his mind and blind because that's the only logical explanation