Dog Shaming

erynthered

You guys want to hear something that MY dog (Obi the standard poodle) did the other night?

So I have him out for a quick walk-n-poop before calling it a night...it's like 11:45pm or somewhere thereabouts. I noticed that there were a couple police cars pulling up outisde my apartment building and heading toward the breezeway near where my apartment is. Anyway, as this one cop starts to walk by, he sees Obi and says "wow, that's the biggest poodle ever" (he gets that a lot). Obi can be really defensive in the apartment, but outside of it he's the most tolerant, friendly dog on earth. Well the cop reaches out his hand for the whole "here, sniff it...I'm cool" ritual, when Obi literally SNAPS at the guy! I was farking HORRIFIED!!!! Thankfully the cop has very good reflexes and pulled his hand away, and then as he calmly walked by commented how "it's okay, nobody likes cops"...but let's just say that Obi and I had a "come to Jesus" meeting after that, as they say here in the south.

So you can bet he's getting a mug shot for that site...

Oh god that breaks my heart...Denver seems to be crying...

Nooooooh! His "parents" had both dogs on GMA or one of those morning shows. They're both sweet dogs but Denver just behaves that way - and she was guilty. They said it wasn't the first time she'd done that.

Lord, ya gotta love dogs!

My doberman Bosley ate an appetizer meat tray at Christmas - a huge one. He literally left just one piece of ham on it. He did the deed in less than a minute then went over to the couch for a nap.

I couldn't even be pissed. Merry Christmas, ya bastard. :lol:

Well that's nice he left you a piece lol. My dog is a carbaholic...he loves getting the bread from the counter and pounding it. I've never seen a dog that loves bread (and pizza crust) this much.