Are the Bills and the Sabres not in New York?

H2o

Long I have wondered why the Bills and the Sabres do not fall under the ESPN NY section they have. They have just about every other NY team under the sun covered there, minus the two. For pete's sake they even have the NJ Devils listed on there. Never made sense to me.

I went into a Modells near Times Square this past weekend. They had about 10 of those life size black faceless mannequins with the new NFL jerseys. No Bills. Lions. Dolphins. Denver. Pittsburgh. NYJ, NYG ... Not sure who else. But no Bills.

I went into a Modells near Times Square this past weekend. They had about 10 of those life size black faceless mannequins with the new NFL jerseys. No Bills. Lions. Dolphins. Denver. Pittsburgh. NYJ, NYG ... Not sure who else. But no Bills.

My company tracks the sales of specialty items. Don't expect to see anything Buffalo related in stores west of Utica or south of Binghamton.

On the other hand, SU Orange merchandise sells well everywhere - but only if the main color of the merchandise is orange, not blue!

My company tracks the sales of specialty items. Don't expect to see anything Buffalo related in stores west of Utica or south of Binghamton.

On the other hand, SU Orange merchandise sells well everywhere - but only if the main color of the merchandise is orange, not blue!

You're in Syracuse, right? Any openings?

For the 6 millionth time, when sports people refer to "New York", 99.99% of the time they mean the New York City metropolitan area, which includes Northern New Jersey and Long Island but not Buffalo or anything else north of White Plains.

Also, if you don't know how to use the tags feature, please just leave it blank.

For the 6 millionth time, when sports people refer to "New York", 99.99% of the time they mean the New York City metropolitan area, which includes Northern New Jersey and Long Island but not Buffalo or anything else north of White Plains.

Also, if you don't know how to use the tags feature, please just leave it blank.

Aren't you supposed to mention southwest Connecticut too?

as soon as the bills win, thats when you will see the merchandise, hard to shake off the past 12 years of being essentially a joke team.

True! Prior to the Pats* SB wins last decade, you barely saw any NE merchandise in the NYC area. Now its as common as Dallas and Pittsburgh (after Jets and Giants).

True! Prior to the Pats* SB wins last decade, you barely saw any NE merchandise in the NYC area. Now its as common as Dallas and Pittsburgh (after Jets and Giants).

i think the fact that the bills went back to their classic colors and if they start winning, it will fall into place for them regarding merchandising.

West of Utica?

Midol?