Kudos to The Hammer

Simon

And the more important question, does it accommodate Stiller fans?

I'm coming up Saturday with some Western Pennsyltucky buddies (no asshats(except me) so no worries) and I'd like to hit your place for my first game in about 10 years.

If you're open for business, what time is OK to roll in and what time do you want us sobered up enough to be out of there by? - )

I'm heading to E-ville at lunch tomorrow and will be there through Sunday but I'll stop in here occasionally to check if you've seen this.

Thanks, man.

And the more important question, does it accommodate Stiller fans?

I'm coming up Saturday with some Western Pennsyltucky buddies (no asshats(except me) so no worries) and I'd like to hit your place for my first game in about 10 years.

If you're open for business, what time is OK to roll in and what time do you want us sobered up enough to be out of there by? - )

I'm heading to E-ville at lunch tomorrow and will be there through Sunday but I'll stop in here occasionally to check if you've seen this.

Thanks, man.

All football fans are welcome, but the first stiller fan who sez about the multi S.B. ring thing crap is kicked out of the lot. Rolling in time is when you get there (NOON?) leaving is whenever your sober or pitch a tent and sleep it off.

Also much of ABBOTT Road is open. It is only blocked in front of the stadium. What, nobody parks their cars in stadium Disney lot 2 anymore so the Bills move the bus lot and LIMOs lot over to Lot 2. Who in the Bills $$$ team thunk up the idea of the blocking of Abbott Road?

Edited by Hammered a Lot

All football fans are welcome, but the first stiller fan who sez about the multi S.B. ring thing crap is kicked out of the lot. Rolling in time is when you get there (NOON?) leaving is whenever your sober or pitch a tent anf sleep it off.

Now that's my kind of lot! I'll look forward to sacking out in the bed of my truck some night in the future.

And these boys might wear SB rings and drink out of a Stanley Cup just to piss me off. But they're good fun instead of obnoxious.

Thanx and see ya Saturday.

Major props to Hammer for his hospitality and a great lot experience. We all enjoyed watching you deal with folks before the game who were apparently driving for the first time and we also got a kick out of watching you walk out and single- handedly stop three lanes of traffic to get us out and rolling afterwards. The unanimous consensus was that anybody in that van who came to a Bills game in the future would never bother parking anywhere else but Hammer's Lot. Great work hoss.

Also a side not to L:

I'm significantly pissed at myself for not checking a 'puter before we headed to the game; I never saw your note until after I got back to PA. We didn't have a ton of party time available because we had to head over early to grab the field passes, but we did have enough that I would have really enjoyed tracking you down and sharing a beverage and some chuckles. I'll now be coming up for more games in the future; don't be surprised to get a phone call out of the blue to see if you'll be in the same place for pregame so we can hang.

And yes, I did feel honored ; - )

All football fans are welcome, but the first stiller fan who sez about the multi S.B. ring thing crap is kicked out of the lot. Rolling in time is when you get there (NOON?) leaving is whenever your sober or pitch a tent and sleep it off.

Also much of ABBOTT Road is open. It is only blocked in front of the stadium. What, nobody parks their cars in stadium Disney lot 2 anymore so the Bills move the bus lot and LIMOs lot over to Lot 2. Who in the Bills $$$ team thunk up the idea of the blocking of Abbott Road?

Thanks for the use of the light so my son could use your "can".....Kudos!