anybody read this bullsh%t?

zevo

He must be a Dolphin Fan hopping for a trade that will never happen.

W.M. is still about a half a season away from a starting roll. What we all saw the last game is just the tip of his talent. He is still not up to full speed and is just now starting to make his cuts in the whole. That's why IMO the Bills will use him on the goal line. It is a non cutting area of the field. You grap the ball and go straight ahead or take it to the outside. WM is still a long way from starting at this point.

I just do not get how anybody takes PFT seriously. Just a quick scan of the headlines on that site.... "Onterrio likes his weed, too" ? "Ravens want Deion to poop or get off pot"? "Cheeseheads need to chill" ?

I'd also like to hear from some Green Bay fans to see if the "Ahman almost left camp" story has any merit as well.

The local media is stirring the pot about TH/WM on a daily basis -

why such hostility directed at PFT?

His analysis of Bills in his preview is pretty much dead on with recommendation they will win more than 8 games.

712[/snapback]

Because it's completely made up. Go to a pro-wrestling forum if you want to discuss fictional stories.

How hard is it to look up stats? Henry had 1356 yards, not 1500. Still good, but this guy needs to look up stats if he wants people to believe him.

or read the Buffalo News because they are reporting similar crap about the RB controversy. :rolleyes:

777[/snapback]

So. Freaking. What.

Regardless of what anyone is reporting anywhere, PFT is still a scandal-driven site written by people who are have no more knowledge about anything than the average fan. How people can take this seriously is, well, I don't know how people can take this seriously.

Archived