I only saw a bit of last nights Pats - Eagles game

Well, he was only judging him based on those 5 minutes. First we have to figure out what 5 minutes he was watching and then tally up the stats from those plays to see if he was really looking good or not :rolleyes:

Close to the end of the 1st half. I saw three or four completions in a row. He looked comfortable out there and had time to throw including one to a TE Sylvestro for a touchdown.

Honestly, I feel bad for Bell. As I understand his contract, what could happen is he bombs for one season, they cut him (and he gets no further guaranteed pay), and he could be out of the league like that.

You feel bad for him?

The guy has made more money before 30 then 98% of the world will make in their entire lives.

And if he loves the game, then work out, learn the offense, and become good enough to play.

Sorry, but if he is out of the league in a year its his own fault. Turn your sorrow to more worthy causes.

Actually it really was mostly 2nd stringers. New England plays again on Thursday and Belichick sat most of the starters on both offense and defense.

I thought they said Belicheck rested 26 players last night?. I thought the eagles and pats* played with more intensity than anything I've seen with the Bills so far in pre season. Scrubs, 1 string whatever. Maybe that's why those teams typically challenge every year? Or maybe since the people we watched the game with really don't care for those teams.And we weren't paying real close attention.