Mystery DE's

HOUSE

I think Dwan Edwards is next. He has looked ok as a backup, but nothing special. Considering he is making more than Kyle Williams, Dareus, and Spencer Johnson this year, I doubt the Bills are willing to keep him at that price. Very much similar to Merriman's situation as an expensive mediocre backup.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

The problem is our replacement is a dumpster dive like Kyle Moore not a youngster like Carrington, who Nix spent a premium third round pick on. Or am I supposed to blame Modrak for that one too?

Next D-line cuts: Troup, Carrington, Dwan Edwards - all brought in by the great NIx, 2010 was a great year!.

The problem is our replacement is a dumpster dive like Kyle Moore not a youngster like Carrington, who Nix spent a premium third round pick on. Or am I supposed to blame Modrak for that one too?

Next D-line cuts: Troup, Carrington, Dwan Edwards - all brought in by the great NIx, 2010 was a great year!.

Think of the bigger picture chief. All 3 of those guys were brought in specifically to play in a 3-4 defense. Troup was hurt pretty much from day one, Dwan Edwards played fine, but isn't suited to this defense. And Carrington is now being asked to play defense tackle, something he has never done before. He was playing pretty well at 3-4 DE.

I think the only thing you can really blame Nix for, is signing Edwards as our defensive coordinator.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

No way all three of them get cut.

Think of the bigger picture chief. All 3 of those guys were brought in specifically to play in a 3-4 defense. Troup was hurt pretty much from day one, Dwan Edwards played fine, but isn't suited to this defense. And Carrington is now being asked to play defense end, something he has never done before. He was playing pretty well at 3-4 DE.

I think the only thing you can really blame Nix for, is signing Edwards as our defensive coordinator.

If I'm not mistaken, Carrington wasn't playing OLB in the 3-4?

Think of the bigger picture chief. All 3 of those guys were brought in specifically to play in a 3-4 defense. Troup was hurt pretty much from day one, Dwan Edwards played fine, but isn't suited to this defense. And Carrington is now being asked to play defense end, something he has never done before. He was playing pretty well at 3-4 DE.

might be wrong, but i think carrington was a DE in college. and did pretty well there

I still don't get the man crushes on Danny Batten. For a team that's woefully weak at LB, for a guy who's still buried on the 3rd team in his third year should be a clue.

Most of the 2010 Draft was a joke. Other than Spiller I can't think of anyone worth a poop...

What's your point?

That we shouldn't be excited about former 4th round free agents if our own 3rd rounders don't work out?

Should I dwell on the bust of first rounder John McCargo and not be happy about 5th rounder Kyle Williams?

A roster is made of 53 players who come from all different sources.

Most of the 2010 Draft was a joke. Other than Spiller I can't think of anyone worth a poop...

Well considering that Moats is starting there's that. But I don't now how much you value poop…