[closed]is Vince Young 2nd best QB in the division?

I say yes. Its a given best goes to Brady. For young He has the scrambling ability and capacity to get the ball deep that Fitz doesn't and IMO never will. Also take Young over that dead beat Sanchez, mack truck Tebow, and Tannehill, at this point in his career. Maybe the latter develops into something over time, but given our window with this defense I want the guy who most helps me get into post season now.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

A couple years ago the number one QB rushing yards was michael Vick. Number two was Fitzy. He can scramble and has plenty of arm to play at this level. Young isnt even the best QB on his team. And its not close. This isnt about physical talent

OK you convinced me. Its all about IQ and not physical talent. Physicist Stephen hawkings is available and lot smarter than Fitz even. Get er' done Buddy!

OK you convinced me. Its all about IQ and not physical talent. Physicist Stephen hawkings is available and lot smarter than Fitz even. Get er' done Buddy!

wtf? LOL.

Huh?

And the intelligence in these forums continue to diminish. Is it really difficult to grasp what he said?

Prove it. What did Hawkings score on his Wonderlic?

GO BILLS!!!

A couple years ago the number one QB rushing yards was michael Vick. Number two was Fitzy. He can scramble and has plenty of arm to play at this level. Young isnt even the best QB on his team. And its not close. This isnt about physical talent

I'm not bashing Fitz here but he didn't have the second most rushing yards in 2010. Vick, Rodgers, Freeman, and Garrard had more so he was 5th. 269 yards isn't exactly a scrambling QB. Vince Young eclipsed that number 3 out of 6 years with 2 of them in his first 2 years in the league playing 15 games. He's played in 30 games the last 4 seasons and out rushed Fitz in one of those years.

Fitz has enough arm to play in the league, but plenty means more than enough. He doesn't have more than enough.

It is close between Young and Fitz. Young is a not very bright but loaded with physical talent. Obviously Fitz has the brains, but isn't very physically gifted. They both have something to offer but neither have enough to be great.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.