Akin

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, the ONLY SHOT they have at winning would be to take one of the following: Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida or Virginia.

You're sorely mistaken if you think that they're their strategy has anything to do with issues and everything to do with getting that golden tally...

And how do they "take" those states? By just asking nicely? Or maybe they do it by telling everyone how jobless claims last week rose to a month-long high of 372,000? Or maybe they talk about the CBO report yesterday that if the WH and Congress don't address taxes before Jan 1, unemployment could spike to 9.1 next year? Or by watching the debt clock get ready to tick to $16T? Or by reminding everyone that unemployment has been over 8% for 42 straight months?

Or let's talk about Akin and rape. Yeah, that's it. Let's talk about rape.

Hey, speaking of rape, do you know when Bill Clinton is speaking at the DNC?

I'm guessing none, since they were zygotes, not people. :wacko:

I'm guessing many of them were blastocysts as well.

I heard a blastocyst was thisclose to eradicating hunger and wars for all time when, WHAM!

And this will dictate how the will run the country how? Who cares about this ****. It's a non-issue.

Really? 23 pages and 400+ comments since Sunday - this issue is on fire and y'all wish it could go away.

Republican views on women's health in the instance of rape and incest will be one of main issues.

If this ain't a core issue than "why so serious"?

How many strippers are coming to Tampa for the Republican convention? Stay "classy" my friends.

If there were going to be strippers at the RNC, wouldn't the WH send Bill Clinton to Tampa instead of Joe Biden?

Hey...speaking of Clinton...do you know what time accused rapists are speaking at the DNC when it's held at the Bank of America Stadium?

And how do they "take" those states? By just asking nicely? Or maybe they do it by telling everyone how jobless claims last week rose to a month-long high of 372,000? Or maybe they talk about the CBO report yesterday that if the WH and Congress don't address taxes before Jan 1, unemployment could spike to 9.1 next year? Or by watching the debt clock get ready to tick to $16T? Or by reminding everyone that unemployment has been over 8% for 42 straight months?

Or let's talk about Akin and rape. Yeah, that's it. Let's talk about rape.

Hey, speaking of rape, do you know when Bill Clinton is speaking at the DNC?

I hadn't realized Bill Clinton committed rape, perhaps you can enlighten me.

Also, you can make it about issues all you want, but you know damn well those four states are Obama's to lose, and the base he already has in each doesn't even REMOTELY share your perspective. So, unless they all of a sudden start thinking like you and the rest of the GOP's cronies ( :bag: ), it aint gunna happen. Romney will. not. win.

I hadn't realized Bill Clinton committed rape, perhaps you can enlighten me.

Also, you can make it about issues all you want, but you know damn well those four states are Obama's to lose, and the base he already has in each doesn't even REMOTELY share your perspective. So, unless they all of a sudden start thinking like you and the rest of the GOP's cronies ( :bag: ), it aint gunna happen. Romney will. not. win.

I believe his remark is a jab at Harry Reid.

Who said anything about Clinton committing rape?

I agree. I don't believe anyone actually accused Bill of committing rape.

Edited by meazza