Akin

Another clueless reply. Here are some facts

That ad was created by a Super PAC. Federal law bars outside spending groups aka Super PAC that raise unlimited sums of money from coordinating with politicians they’re trying to elect. Obama and Romney

Also if you paid attention Obama addressed the issue and stated clearly that you can't blame Romney for the woman’s death.

You have no problem with an abortion killing a non life sustaining "fetus" and are OK with children getting killed by guns.

Who's making Akin look like a piker?

one more comment before I log off ...

Would you believe that in the vast majority of states -- 31 -- men who father through rape are able to assert the same custody and visitation rights to their children.

:censored: :blush:

I don't know where to start. You are all over the board with such things as Obama's campaign not coordinating with their Super Pacs and me wanting to kill non life sustaining fetuses and ok with children being killed by guns. That's all beside the point. Are you going to come back and adjust my satellite dish or not?

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ultrasonography is the gold standard - blood and urine test are indicative but are subject to false positives and false negatives- they test for changes in hormones most for the presence of HCG and with the popularity of taking HCG as a weight loss adjunct false positives are even more common- at this point Tommy I have to guess you are just !@#$ing with me but if you have your own numbers of what percentage of fertilized eggs reach viability present them or STFU..

Present yours first. I've got three papers that contradict you, and haven't seen jack **** from you.

Akin's position is so far to the right that even Romney and Ryan must distance themselves from it or risk revealing their true agenda.

The Grand Old Party can't win without dividing the county on this issue and others. They need the 80,000,000 fundamentalist votes to merge with big business interests.

When you have the merger of corporatists, theocrats and government you have fascism.

The GOP platform opposes all abortion with NO exceptions for rape or incest. http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2012/08/21/159587120/gop-platform-anti-abortion-language-includes-no-exceptions-for-rape-incest

If your daughter was raped would you want her not to have the CHOICE to terminate the unwanted pregnancy?

Akin's position is so far to the right that even Romney and Ryan must distance themselves from it or risk revealing their true agenda.

The Grand Old Party can't win without dividing the county on this issue and others. They need the 80,000,000 fundamentalist votes to merge with big business interests.

When you have the merger of corporatists, theocrats and government you have fascism.

The GOP platform opposes all abortion with NO exceptions for rape or incest. http://www.npr.org/b...for-rape-incest

If your daughter was raped would you want her not to have the CHOICE to terminate the unwanted pregnancy?

I should know better than to ask, but what do you think their secret "true agenda" is exactly?

I should know better than to ask, but what do you think their secret "true agenda" is exactly?

Agenda Item 1: Make people get themselves a cup of coffee without government assistance. (P.S. It's a trick. You can't get a cup of coffee without the government fighting pirates in the ocean. True story.)

Their "true agenda" is to privately support what Akin said while saying publicly they disagree with it. They believe as a Party as decreed by their platform that abortion's should be legal - even in the case of rape or incest. Something that they will never answer directly. They will even go as far as to cite phony scientific sources when they say that females bodies can prevent pregnancy due to forcible rape. They rely on false truths and misinformation to divide the country.

Akin's comments are a wide-held belief among many of the Christian right. You know these people as the Creationists who want laws to be passed to teach phony science in public schools. Text books informing kids that dinosaurs walked amongst man and that the earth is 8,000 years old.

Their answers to the non-believers? God intended to deceive us to find who the true believers are. Well if you believe that garbage why would you not believe that a females body can secrete an enzyme to prevent pregnancy?

For guys like Mitt Romney they dont truly care about these religious folks. They view these 80,000,000 ignorants as a means to help serve their true agenda of Plutocracy and Aristocracy.

Edited by BiggieScooby

Their "true agenda" is to privately support what Akin said while saying they disagree with it. They don't believe as a Party as decreed by their platform that abortion's should be legal - even in the case of rape or incest. Something that they will never answer directly. They will even go as far as to cite phony scientific sources when they say that females bodies can prevent pregnancy due to forcible rape. They rely on false truths and misinformation to divide the country.

Akin's comments are a wide-held belief among many of the Christian right. You know these people as the Creationists who want laws to be passed to teach phony science in public schools. Text books informing kids that dinosaurs walked amongst man and that the earth is 8,000 years old.

Their answers to the non-believers? God intended to deceive us to find who the true believers are. Well if you believe that garbage why would you not believe that a females body can secrete an enzyme to prevent pregnancy?

For guys like Mitt Romney they dont truly care about these religious folks. They view these 80,000,000 ignorants as a means to help serve their true agenda of Plutocracy and Aristocracy.

:lol:

RvW was what 39 - 40 years ago? Yep, lets take another step backwards.

I'd rather move foreward than backwards.

I wonder how many great people have been killed with an AK in the hands of some lunatic before they could contribute to society.

I see logic isn't your strong suit. Well, at least you're trying. But if you fu€k like you think I feel sorry for your woman.

Their "true agenda" is to privately support what Akin said while saying they disagree with it. They don't believe as a Party as decreed by their platform that abortion's should be legal - even in the case of rape or incest. Something that they will never answer directly. They will even go as far as to cite phony scientific sources when they say that females bodies can prevent pregnancy due to forcible rape. They rely on false truths and misinformation to divide the country.

Congrats...

Just the right blend of gibberish, cynicism, prejudice, and projection to make a truly laughable post.

Another clueless reply. Here are some facts

That ad was created by a Super PAC. Federal law bars outside spending groups aka Super PAC that raise unlimited sums of money from coordinating with politicians they’re trying to elect. Obama and Romney

Also if you paid attention Obama addressed the issue and stated clearly that you can't blame Romney for the woman’s death.

You have no problem with an abortion killing a non life sustaining "fetus" and are OK with children getting killed by guns.

Who's making Akin look like a piker?

one more comment before I log off ...

Would you believe that in the vast majority of states -- 31 -- men who father through rape are able to assert the same custody and visitation rights to their children.

:censored: :blush:

Holy ****. I should have read on before I replied. I now see the crazy train was just getting warmed up.

So in your mind Obama admitting that the ad his campaign coordinated to blame Romney for a woman's death is complete bull ****, after it blew up in his face, somehow absolves him of any blame for the initial lie; & by supporting individual gun ownership rights one effectively seeks repeal of laws against homicide? You're a sharp one.

The GOP platform opposes all abortion with NO exceptions for rape or incest. http://www.npr.org/b...for-rape-incest

I really don't know how much Ryan can distance himself

HR 212 IH

112th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 212

To provide that human life shall be deemed to begin with fertilization.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

January 7, 2011

Mr. BROUN of Georgia (for himself, Mr. AKIN, Mr. ALEXANDER, Mr. BARTLETT, Mr. BISHOP of Utah, Mr. CARTER, Mr. CHAFFETZ, Mr. COLE, Mr. CONAWAY, Mr. FLEMING, Mr. FORBES, Ms. FOXX, Mr. FRANKS of Arizona, Mr. GARRETT, Mr. GINGREY of Georgia, Mr. GOHMERT, Mr. JONES, Mr. KING of Iowa, Mr. KINGSTON, Mr. KLINE, Mr. LAMBORN, Mr. LATTA, Mr. MANZULLO, Mr. MARCHANT, Mr. MCHENRY, Mr. MCKINLEY, Mr. MILLER of Florida, Mrs. MYRICK, Mr. NEUGEBAUER, Mr. OLSON, Mr. ROE of Tennessee, Mr. ROGERS of Kentucky, Mr. ROGERS of Alabama, Mr. ROONEY, Mr. SCALISE, Mr. SCHOCK, Mr. TERRY, Mr. THOMPSON of Pennsylvania, Mr. WESTMORELAND, Mr. SAM JOHNSON of Texas, Mr. HERGER, Mr. BURTON of Indiana, Mr. RYAN of Wisconsin, Mr. GARY G. MILLER of California, Mr. ADERHOLT, Mr. BACHUS, Mr. CRAWFORD, Mr. LONG, Mr. PEARCE, Mrs. BLACK, Mr. GIBBS, Mr. HUELSKAMP, Mr. LUETKEMEYER, Mr. ROKITA, and Mr. WITTMAN) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL

To provide that human life shall be deemed to begin with fertilization.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

•  

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ‘Sanctity of Human Life Act’.

•  

SEC. 2. DECLARATION.

In the exercise of the powers of the Congress, including Congress’ power under article I, section 8 of the Constitution, to make necessary and proper laws, and Congress’ power under section 5 of the 14th article of amendment to the Constitution of the United States--

• (1) the Congress declares that--
    (2) the Congress affirms that the Congress, each State, the District of Columbia, and all United States territories have the authority to protect the lives of all human beings residing in its respective jurisdictions.

• (A) the right to life guaranteed by the Constitution is vested in each human being, and is the paramount and most fundamental right of a person; and
      (B) the life of each human being begins with fertilization, cloning, or its functional equivalent, irrespective of sex, health, function or disability, defect, stage of biological development, or condition of dependency, at which time every human being shall have all the legal and constitutional attributes and privileges of personhood; and

•  

SEC. 3. DEFINITIONS.

For purposes of this Act:

• (1) FERTILIZATION- The term ‘fertilization’ means the process of a human spermatozoan penetrating the cell membrane of a human oocyte to create a human zygote, a one-celled human embryo, which is a new unique human being.
    (2) CLONING- The term ‘cloning’ means the process called somatic cell nuclear transfer, that combines an enucleated egg and the nucleus of a somatic cell to make a human embryo.
    (3) HUMAN; HUMAN BEING- The terms ‘human’ and ‘human being’ include each and every member of the species homo sapiens at all stages of life, beginning with the earliest stage of development, created by the process of fertilization, cloning, or its functional equivalent.

•  

Obama's election team aren't doing their jobs if they let Ryan pander to the far right Christians, and Ayn Rand nihilists then put on a moderate face on for the general election.

Congrats...

Just the right blend of gibberish, cynicism, prejudice, and projection to make a truly laughable post.

Yet you refute none of it. A good question by the mainstream media should be "where did Akin develop or learn these views?". We know the answer. Instead of defending Akin & Ryan's extremist views you choose to "laugh" them away.

Yet you refute none of it. A good question by the mainstream media should be "where did Akin develop or learn these views?". We know the answer. Instead of defending Akin & Ryan's extremist views you choose to "laugh" them away.

Your statement is so ridiculous do you really believe any level headed individual is going to spend time debunking one of the most retarded statements I've ever read that isn't on prisonplanet.com?

!@#$ing retard.

Notice the only topic that riles up the loony left?

Abortion

Gay Marriage

contraceptives

When the discussion revolves around the economy, energy and debt?

*crickets*

Of course, there is no substance, no record to defend, only blame and excuses.

:lol:

Their "true agenda" is to privately support what Akin said while saying publicly they disagree with it. They believe as a Party as decreed by their platform that abortion's should be legal - even in the case of rape or incest. Something that they will never answer directly. They will even go as far as to cite phony scientific sources when they say that females bodies can prevent pregnancy due to forcible rape. They rely on false truths and misinformation to divide the country.

And this will dictate how the will run the country how? Who cares about this ****. It's a non-issue.

And this will dictate how the will run the country how? Who cares about this ****. It's a non-issue.

Because progressives like Big Scooby know that the ONLY SHOT they have to get re-elected is to talk about ANYTHING other than the abysmal state of the economy and increasing number of people who suddenly realize that Obama is nothing more than leaderless paperhanger being led around by Axelrod and Jarrett.

Think about it; why would anyone want to talk about how the first black president has done more to harm the economic advantages for blacks and other minorities than possibly anyone else in the country today? The sheer number of black people out of work is astounding.

But hey...let's talk about the super-secret GOP agenda for forcing women like Juanita Broaddrick to have a baby if they get pregnant from being raped.

Because progressives like Big Scooby know that the ONLY SHOT they have to get re-elected is to talk about ANYTHING other than the abysmal state of the economy and increasing number of people who suddenly realize that Obama is nothing more than leaderless paperhanger being led around by Axelrod and Jarrett.

Think about it; why would anyone want to talk about how the first black president has done more to harm the economic advantages for blacks and other minorities than possibly anyone else in the country today? The sheer number of black people out of work is astounding.

But hey...let's talk about the super-secret GOP agenda for forcing women like Juanita Broaddrick to have a baby if they get pregnant from being raped.

Actually, the ONLY SHOT they have at winning would be to take one of the following: Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida or Virginia.

You're sorely mistaken if you think that they're their strategy has anything to do with issues and everything to do with getting that golden tally...

Edited by The Big Cat

I don't know where to start. You are all over the board with such things as Obama's campaign not coordinating with their Super Pacs and me wanting to kill non life sustaining fetuses and ok with children being killed by guns. That's all beside the point. Are you going to come back and adjust my satellite dish or not?

Tell me where you live, I'll be sure to take a close up picture of you in your yard.

I wonder how many great people have been killed before they could contribute. Did some single mother abort the doctor that would cure cancer, or the engineer that would have developed anti gravity technology.

Did someone abort the next Jeffrey Dahmer? Or the engineer that could figure out a more efficient solution to the "Jewish" problem perhaps? I wonder how many Pol Pots and Hitlers have been aborted?