Akin

Well I guess my question is the position itself though. Not if you would respect someone, but if you would like to see the law they want on the books.

You mean the aforementioned bill that's sponsored by 50 Republicans and hasn't made it out of committee in a year and a half?

The only redeeming thing I can say about that bill is that it doesn't quite approach the crass, craven, offensively unconstitutional stupidity of DOMA.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never insulted your wife, I offered her nights of passion! That's a huge compliment.

Generally speaking, involving other peoples family members in an insult is or should be frowned upon here. On the other hand, Birdog does deserve schit. Tell you what, if you want to insult someone in a sexual way, insult my ex. It's getting old for me, and she deserves more insults.

That would depend on whether or not he RNC position is female dominant. Get it?

No, the DNC already called dibs on the female dominant position.

Generally speaking, involving other peoples family members in an insult is or should be frowned upon here. On the other hand, Birdog does deserve schit. Tell you what, if you want to insult someone in a sexual way, insult my ex. It's getting old for me, and she deserves more insults.
If he doesn't want to play rough, he shouldn't play rough. If he doesn't want sexual references to be made, he shouldn't make sexual references. If he doesn't want other men coveting his wife, he should dress her in a burka.

If he doesn't want to play rough, he shouldn't play rough. If he doesn't want sexual references to be made, he shouldn't make sexual references. If he doesn't want other men coveting his wife, he should dress her in a burka.

thanks for explaining the rules, gamekeeper

f25db287.jpg

Your avatar is suferring a little shrinkage, eh? If that's who you have representing you I don't think you'll get Birdog's wife to smile, let alone my ex (with a stripper's body) to do anything but take you to task. I guess they even had steroids then, eh?

Before or after he burns to death in a fiery car accident?

The choice was clearly given to die in a fiery car accident or enter an unfair contract under duress- which he finds totally appropriate.

Mostly because I'm into the older ladies. You know, like your wife. With that said, it's more than just a bit too late to claim the moral high ground after beginning this whole farce by suggesting I mutilate my own genitals with a steak knife.

The steak knife is definitely overkill, tweezers and nail-clippers would suffice for TakeYouToTasker

shop vac and jack daniels... anyone crass, ne ignorant, enough to even utter that should be prevented from producing progeny.

probably picked up such crude thoughts from the wretched poor during his imaginary work at soup kitchens.

Your avatar is suferring a little shrinkage, eh? If that's who you have representing you I don't think you'll get Birdog's wife to smile, let alone my ex (with a stripper's body) to do anything but take you to task. I guess they even had steroids then, eh?

pic?

ya mean asserting that they can will the unsuccessful fertilization and implantation of an embryo created by a rapists sperm isn't marginalizing their suffering? oh i get it :doh:

Granted, the way he described it was idiotic (although I think had he said trauma & the ensuing stress reduces the likelihood of pregnancy it would have been reasonably plausible - I'd want to see supporting data regardless), but I still don't get how claiming a raped woman is unlikely to be impregnated by her rapist translates to a lack of empathy for her suffering. Can you explain?

You can't be serious...

Don't worry. I didn't expect anyone to be able to articulate a logical response. I wasn't trying to single you out, you just said what it seems many were thinking. I'm just wishing someone would explain the steps in the logical deduction that arrives at that particular conclusion.