Akin

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the Flip Flop already?

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Republicans emphatically approved a toughly worded party platform at their national convention Tuesday that would ban all abortions and gay marriages, reshape Medicare into a voucher-like program and cut taxes to energize the economy and create jobs.

--------------

Do they mean a voucher-like program thta doctors can refuse to accept?

Lets all get together and pray the gay out of people.

There is no clear majority. So how can the Republicans presume to speak for ALL Amercans?

The anti abortion hate crimes.

violence committed against individuals and organizations that provide abortion.[1] Incidents of violence have included destruction of property, in the form of vandalism; crimes against people, including kidnapping, stalking, assault, attempted murder, and murder; and crimes affecting both people and property, including arson and bombings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence

There is no clear majority. So how can the Republicans presume to speak for ALL Amercans?

The anti abortion hate crimes.

violence committed against individuals and organizations that provide abortion.[1] Incidents of violence have included destruction of property, in the form of vandalism; crimes against people, including kidnapping, stalking, assault, attempted murder, and murder; and crimes affecting both people and property, including arson and bombings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence

Abortion is a hate crime you idiot.

Edit: abortion as a means of birth control is a hate crime you idiot.

Edited by Oxrock

Umm yes.

Sorry, it does not meet the definition of a hate crime, and I can't see any situation with an abortion where hate is involved. You could easily argue lack of respect for human life, but not hate.

Sorry, it does not meet the definition of a hate crime, and I can't see any situation with an abortion where hate is involved. You could easily argue lack of respect for human life, but not hate.

Snuffing out a life to preserve your way of life is hateful. If you don't see that, then you too are an idiot.

Snuffing out a life to preserve your way of life is hateful. If you don't see that, then you too are an idiot.

I didn't see anywhere that I stated I was pro abortion, nor did I see a spot where I was name calling.

You can't prove that it is a human life, and at what point it becomes one.

Abortion is a hate crime you idiot.

Edit: abortion as a means of birth control is a hate crime you idiot.

BF4L thinks if you are a conservative you must be a religious fundamentalist. I don't agree with him but you know, if you are a liberal, you just have to be gay.

I didn't see anywhere that I stated I was pro abortion, nor did I see a spot where I was name calling.

You can't prove that it is a human life, and at what point it becomes one.

I didn't say you were name calling. I'm name calling. I'm calling anyone who doesn't see snuffing out a life purely because it will inconvenience you as hateful, an idiot.

I don't recall accusing you of being pro abortion either.

BF4L thinks if you are a conservative you must be a religious fundamentalist. I don't agree with him but you know, if you are a liberal, you just have to be gay.

I see that. I consider myself agnostic at best. Only because most atheist I know or have witnessed are !@#$s (Penn Gillette being the exception).

And that is a weak and cowardly argument.

Not really. It is analytical. Neither side can prove their point scientifically, that's why they really can't condemn the other side, as they wish to. I am not for abortion, but I don't think making it illegal is the right way to go.

I didn't say you were name calling. I'm name calling. I'm calling anyone who doesn't see snuffing out a life purely because it will inconvenience you as hateful, an idiot.

I don't recall accusing you of being pro abortion either.

I see that. I consider myself agnostic at best. Only because most atheist I know or have witnessed are !@#$s (Penn Gillette being the exception).

OK, it seemed that way. I think abortion is used too often by lazy people who didn't take care of business as they should have beforehand. Problem is that if you create a law, you need to create too many loopholes.

I admit that I don't really know the difference between agnostic and athiest, but I laugh at the crazed religous zealots who mock them- I find that kind of ironic.

And that is a weak and cowardly argument.

Not really. I choose to look at things analytically, instead of emotionally. Yelling and screaming at the other side seldom resolves an issue.

Problem is that if you create a law, you need to create too many loopholes.

I admit that I don't really know the difference between agnostic and athiest, but I laugh at the crazed religous zealots who mock them- I find that kind of ironic.

Not really. I choose to look at things analytically, instead of emotionally. Yelling and screaming at the other side seldom resolves an issue.

Education is the key.

Abortions should be safe, legal, and extremely rare.

Not really. It is analytical. Neither side can prove their point scientifically, that's why they really can't condemn the other side, as they wish to. I am not for abortion, but I don't think making it illegal is the right way to go.

OK, it seemed that way. I think abortion is used too often by lazy people who didn't take care of business as they should have beforehand. Problem is that if you create a law, you need to create too many loopholes.

So you look at this analytically and can't decide. That is weak and cowardly.

Take a stand one way or another on when life begins.

Hilarious, the left is so desperate,

Liberals duped by satirical Todd Akin breast milk article, attempt to smear GOP

Liberals on Twitter fell for a satirical post at the Daily Currant that said Rep. Todd Akin claimed breast milk "has a 94% chance of permanently curing homosexual perversions," Twitchy reported Tuesday, adding that many tried to smear the entire GOP with the false claim.

The page that hosts the article clearly says in the upper right hand corner: “The Global Satirical Newspaper of Record.”

Despite the clear disclaimer, Twitchy said "that didn’t stop Twitter progressives from falling all over themselves in order to attempt to tar all Republicans."

"Republican leader and now freelance scientist Todd Akin claims that male homosexuality can be cured by female breastmilk, (sic)" one liberal tweeted, apparently ignorant of the fact that practically the entire GOP has turned its back on Akin.

"We guess that Twitter user is taking his cues from MSNBC, who recently put up a graphic of Ryan, Romney and Akin, as if they are connected," Twitchy added.

"Facts? Who needs pesky facts when trying to falsely smear an entire party? With a spoof," Twitchy asked.

http://www.examiner.com/article/liberals-duped-by-satirical-todd-akin-breast-milk-article-attempt-to-smear-gop