Akin

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shop vac and jack daniels... anyone crass, ne ignorant, enough to even utter that should be prevented from producing progeny.

You took and made personal a hyperbolous and ironic joke. Are you really that stupid, or do you keep your sense of humor in your rectum on the same shelf as your head?

You took and made personal a hyperbolous and ironic joke. Are you really that stupid, or do you keep your sense of humor in your rectum on the same shelf as your head?

This is his well known right wing tactic :lol:

From the master himself:

birdshit wrote:

another time tested right wing tactic. if ya can't beat em take shots at em from every angle. how's it working?

yeah, that's an hilarious image.

I have a feeling you are going to be enjoying an extended vacation.

This situation reminds me how stupid my fellow Americans are. Granted the comments were stupid, especially for a politician, and the guy should get out of the race for the good of everyone, but the consensus seems to blindly follow that the words somehow amount to the bolded assertion above, but I have yet to hear ANYONE explain how this guy somehow marginalized or was dismissive of the suffering of rape victims.

I haven't followed this story closely so I'm hoping there's something I've missed that suddenly makes this outrage sensible & not the rantings of a bunch of morons trying to scream "I think rape is bad" the loudest, as though there's some large unknown contingency claiming it's really not that big of a deal. Anyone got anything?

You can't be serious...

it's less offensive to insult women in general and later someones wife than to return an insult directly at the antagonist? sorry, never been a passive liberal.

I never insulted your wife, I offered her nights of passion! That's a huge compliment. Edited by TakeYouToTasker

it's less offensive to insult women in general and later someones wife than to return an insult directly at the antagonist? sorry, never been a passive liberal.

Never saw where he insulted women in general.

And I can't imagine your wife's all that sensitive to slights, given who she's married to. (In anticipation of the witless rejoinder: my wife's not all that sensitive to slights, either.)

I never insulted your wife, I offered her nights of passion! That's a huge compliment.

yeah, im sure the women clamor after you and your sensitive nature.

Never saw where he insulted women in general.

And I can't imagine your wife's all that sensitive to slights, given who she's married to. (In anticipation of the witless rejoinder: my wife's not all that sensitive to slights, either.)

yeah, i'm sure jack daniels and shop vac comments are standard fare at your dinner parties...

Which Obama haters on here support the RNC position btw? Out of curiosity...

Abortion is such a divisive topic and yet I'm going to pull an Adam on this one and say 50/50.

I do say that I wouldn't respect someone who made that choice (unless the circumstances were very bad) but who am I to judge?

Abortion is such a divisive topic and yet I'm going to pull an Adam on this one and say 50/50.

I do say that I wouldn't respect someone who made that choice (unless the circumstances were very bad) but who am I to judge?

Well I guess my question is the position itself though. Not if you would respect someone, but if you would like to see the law they want on the books.

Well I guess my question is the position itself though. Not if you would respect someone, but if you would like to see the law they want on the books.

I guess I'm glad I don't have to write the law.

I am personally opposed to it, and believe those who would have one to be below scum, but don't believe that government force should be used to enforce my opinions and beliefs.

Careful, someone will wish upon you a car crash.

Which Obama haters on here support the RNC position btw? Out of curiosity...

I guess I'm an Obama hater.

And I in no way support the RNC on this topic. The moment someone empirically determines when life begins is the moment I'll take a hard stand on the idea of "when life begins". Until then, it's a choice based on the individual's value system, and I refuse to inflict mine on someone else.

In other news...the Onion nails it, as usual.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/pregnant-woman-relieved-to-learn-her-rape-was-ille,29258/

http://www.theonion.com/articles/i-misspokewhat-i-meant-to-say-is-i-am-dumb-as-dog,29256/