Former Playboy Playmate arrested, held in Plattsburgh

Beerball

Either 8 years has NOT been kind or Playboy does so much air-brushing so as to qualify as more of a comic book than photography.

You apparently haven't seen too many women who are considered beautiful without their makeup on. Many times, it ain't pretty. She's definitely been airbrushed since you can't see her freckles in any of her glam photos. But she's still attractive (reminds me of Leslie Bibb) even though the past 8 years probably haven't been too kind to her.

• 9 months later...

Poojer has already volunteered to provide conjugal visits.

Playboy centerfold pleads guilty to transporting illegal immigrant boyfriend in Northern New York

If she gets credit for accepting responsibility, she'll face zero to six months in jail when Mordue sentences her Oct. 22. Without that credit, she would face between 4 and 10 months behind bars.

The level of photoshopping in Playboys these days is OUT OF CONTROL.

Yep, Maxim too. I remember when Maxim first came out and everyone was nuts about it. I could never understand the hoopla; it was like getting excited over anime.

Yep, Maxim too. I remember when Maxim first came out and everyone was nuts about it. I could never understand the hoopla; it was like getting excited over anime.

Because of it, looking at women in Playboy is like craving a McDonald's burger.

When you crave a McDonald's burger, it's not a burger you're craving, it's burger imitation that is a McDonald's burger. A store-bought patty off the grill won't do, nor would an actual burger from any actual restaurant. Your taste buds want the salty, pre-cooked, never fresh, half slime that tastes, feels and settles in your belly the way a McDonald's burger does.

When you look at women in Playboy, you're not looking at actual women.

Surely there's a German and/or French word/phrase that more succinctly describes these kind of phenomenon...

Edited by taC giB ehT

Because of it, looking at women in Playboy is like craving a McDonald's burger.

When you crave a McDonald's burger, it's not a burger you're craving, it's burger imitation that is a McDonald's burger. A store-bought patty off the grill won't do, nor would an actual burger from any actual restaurant. Your taste buds want the salty, pre-cooked, never fresh, half slime that tastes, feels and settles in your belly the way a McDonald's burger does.

When you look at women in Playboy, you're not looking at actual women.

Surely there's a German and/or French word/phrase that more succinctly describes these kind of phenomenon...

...attirance pathologique pour le sel

And the French equivalent for craving is uncanny- sollicitation..