Bills Backers Chapter Hartford CT?

CH3CH2OH

Hello fellow Bills Fans, I just moved to the Hartford CT area from Buffalo NY and was wondering if there was a Backers chapter in the Hartford area.

I see that there are a few in CT but none are close to me. Any help anyone has on this would be appreciated.

Go Bills!

Hello fellow Bills Fans, I just moved to the Hartford CT area from Buffalo NY and was wondering if there was a Backers chapter in the Hartford area.

I see there are a few in CT but none are close to me. Any help anyone has on this would be appreciated.

Go Bills!

I see they're only in Danbury, New Haven and Bridgeport.

Some years ago they were right in East Hartford.

You might do well to revive that chapter!

Good luck and welcome to the board.

Some years ago they were right in East Hartford.

You might do well to revive that chapter!

Good luck and welcome to the board.

Thanks! This may be a stupid question but how would I go about starting a chapter in the Hartford area.

Great No Saint. Ill start doing some leg work.

http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/billsbackers/backers-faqs.html

How do I start a Bills Backers Chapter in my area?

Begin by selecting a public meeting place for your chapter to cheer for the Buffalo Bills on game day. Next, form a list of at least 10 members, by gathering the names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and mailing addresses of fellow Bills Backers in your area. Click here to download a simple registration form. Send your chapter list to billsbackers@bills.nfl.net, and you're all set! Please note that in order to be displayed on the Bills Backers locator map, chapters must meet in a public place and be accepting new members.

Anna Liffey's in New Haven is a Bills Backer bar? That is one of my favorite bars! I watch the English Premier League there sometimes, but I had no idea that is a Bills Backer bar. I will have to make it down there on a few Sundays

I never heard of one in B'port, but there is one in Norwalk. I met a couple guys there last year during the Cicny game. Right off exit 16 on 95 if anyone is down here on a Sunday. Wish I could go more often.

• 3 months later...

Hey, if you want to start one in the Granby area I am in, or maybe make it Windsor, so we can set the Buffalo Wild Wings as a location. I would love it if we could do it anywhere near me. I would be there wearing my Bills gear