I wonder if Bishop Hedd will take down his Levi poster for this

Birth certificates, tax records, and Fast & Furious emails be damned! The search for topless pics of Paul Ryan has borne fruit!

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/17/paul-ryan-shirtless-abs-tomach-photo-vice-president/#ixzz23oe2iXcG

Really? I mean seriously. We're $16T in debt, have military commitments around the world, and THIS is part of the election?

:wallbash:

Dude...this? This reminds me of the frog that pees on the snake frozen in ice. The snake then eats him, and as he is going down wants to know why, since he freed the snake. Snake says: "I'm a snake".

Better to not pee on TMZ, and just leave them frozen in the ice.

There's a giant dfference between relevance...and celebrity. The latter is wholly dependent on the whims of the irrelevant, while the former can only come from the individual, and therefore can't be taken away by anyone's whims. Therefore, I'd rather be relevant.

Now...is Paul Ryan relevant...or is he a celebrity?

Dude...this? This reminds me of the frog that pees on the snake frozen in ice. The snake then eats him, and as he is going down wants to know why, since he freed the snake. Snake says: "I'm a snake".

:blink: I never heard of the peeing frog.

I've heard it told as a scorpion wants to cross a stream so he asks a frog. Frog says no because he's afraid the scorpion will sting him. Scorpion promises he won't sting the frog. Frog agrees and takes the scorpion across the river. Scorpion stings the frog. Why'd you sting me? Because I'm a scorpion

There's a giant dfference between relevance...and celebrity. The latter is wholly dependent on the whims of the irrelevant, while the former can only come from the individual, and therefore can't be taken away by anyone's whims. Therefore, I'd rather be relevant.

Celebrity In Chief

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/79840.html

Never heard that. I did hear where an eagle swallowed a frog whole and then took off flying higher and higher.

Meanwhile the frog's working it's way back through the eagle and he gets to the butt, sticks his head out and says to the eagle, "hey eagle! How high up are we?" The eagle looks back and says, "about 10,000 feet." To which the frog says, "you wouldn't shite me now, would ya?"