Dolphins Dropping the Ball

ajzepp

I need some help here...even when the Dolphins had guys you can ultimately respect off the field, one thing still held true - we hate those fuggers. Over the last few years, the Pats and Jets have done a more than adequate job of providing us with ample reason to really let the hate and disgust flow. Belichick, Brady, Twinkletoes Ryan, Revis, Bart Scott, Welker, etc, etc...hate all those dbags, and that's how it should be.

But what's with Miami? Instead of going out and finding us a Bills-hating QB that we can throw things at when they come to B-lo for home games, they go out and sign a couple relatively likable chaps in Garrard and Moore. To add further insult, they go out and draft a clean cut "all-American" type with an uber hot wife...and they both end up working with charities and signing hats for disabled children on Hard Knocks....DAMMIT man....on top of that they settle on a coach who recently lost his son, seems to be very fair, humble and ethical, and again, makes it REALLY hard to dislike him.

So I need some help from you guys, cause there is no way I'm going into this season without a proper dose of hatred for these aholes. I thought for a minute there was some hope when Ocho headbutted his woman, but then they go and cut the guy the next day....COME ON ALREADY...can't get a break! As of now, my only hope is that they start the season like 10-0 so that those 1972 jerkoffs can come out of the woodwork again and rear their ugly noggins.

Gimme something here, guys...anything.

Isn't that reason enough?

Can't argue this point. Truth is though the fish will suck this year, and battle the Jets for 3 and 4 in the division.

I'm not eliminating Buffalo from that conversation just yet.

Edited by inkman

lol, ahhhh, the good days....circling the Miami games on the schedule every year when the season came out...listening to WCMF as they decide which billboards to put up in Miami before we show up...ruining their playoff hopes every year...I want this rivalry back!!!

We sure don't! Their butterface ratio is really low....almost non-existent!

Had to watch it a few times to realize there were faces in that video.