Bills could challenge for Division

So by your logic we have to assume that all 32 teams cheat even though some may not..... It doesnt work that way. Innocent until proven guilty. They were proven guilty. Therefore they cheat. Period.

Jimmy Johnson admitted it happened in the NFL from other teams. But hey, innocent until proven guilty...right?! Since the Saints got caught with the bounty scandal, guess they were the only team to ever have a bounty program too? (cough...cough...Redskins...Bills)

Edited by Jerry Jabber

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what I wrote: "In 2006, the Pats went to the AFC Championship game, and lost a very close game to the Colts. The Pats 2 top WR's were Troy Brown, and Reche Caldwell (not exactly top of the line WR's). So Brady has shown he can get the job done, even with sub-par talent around him." Where did I say the Patriots overall had sub-par talent? I said Brown & Caldwell were sub-par, which was in rebuttal to your argument about Manning & Favre.

Anything else you want to twist around?

When someone says sub par talent around him I will count the WHOLE DAMN TEAM AROUND HIM. Oline, rbs, tight ends,. Why wouldn't I?

I think you're making yourself look silly.

I'm not twisting. Now if you said "Brady can get it done with a bad wr group", maybe I wouldnt touch the subject....Maybe.

Jimmy Johnson admitted it happened in the NFL from other teams. But hey, innocent until proven guilty...right?! Since the Saints got caught with the bounty scandal, guess they were the only team to ever have a bounty program too? (cough...cough...Redskins...Bills)

Why are you defending your beloved pats? I don't know.

Have a good one.

When someone says sub par talent around him I will count the WHOLE DAMN TEAM AROUND HIM. Oline, rbs, tight ends,. Why wouldn't I?

I think you're making yourself look silly.

I'm not twisting. Now if you said "Brady can get it done with a bad wr group", maybe I wouldnt touch the subject....Maybe.

Why are you defending your beloved pats? I don't know.

Have a good one.

Reading comprehension is a good thing, it's obvious you don't have any, because after I stated about Brady having sub-par talent around him, you went on to talk about the Pats defense and how many sacks they had in 2006.

As I stated previously, I am not a pats fan, but I respect the talent Brady has. IMO, the greatest QB of all time is Joe Montana.

Otherwise, keep rambling on incoherently, just like another troll on here [paint my house].

NFL investigated Gregg Williams period in Buffalo and found no irregularities but it is okay in this case to throw mud because Buffalo is being splattered, correct?

NFL investigated Gregg Williams period in Buffalo and found no irregularities but it is okay in this case to throw mud because Buffalo is being splattered, correct?

According to Coy Wire, it did exist.

Edited by Jerry Jabber