Hey chef Jim you want some advice? I'm at hog and rocks

BuffaloBill

Cheers!! Let me know which expensive ham you had.

Oh and BTW there is an incredible street food festival in the Mission tomorrow.

I had Half a dozen rocks with BroadBent's ham, Redondo Iglesias Jamon Serrano and San Daniele Prosciutto. Unfortunately, I fly out tomorrow. I'll give you a heads up next time I am out here. Probably about a month or so.

I had Half a dozen rocks with BroadBent's ham, Redondo Iglesias Jamon Serrano and San Daniele Prosciutto. Unfortunately, I fly out tomorrow. I'll give you a heads up next time I am out here. Probably about a month or so.

I love that place. Unfortunately we moved to the other side of the bay. I used to be walking distance but hey, think of all the money we saved!

I have not had a ham there that I didn't absolutely love. Ham is like bacon, it's hard to !@#$ it up but there's good ham and then there's melt in your mouth fantastic ham!

I love that place. Unfortunately we moved to the other side of the bay. I used to be walking distance but hey, think of all the money we saved!

I have not had a ham there that I didn't absolutely love. Ham is like bacon, it's hard to !@#$ it up but there's good ham and then there's melt in your mouth fantastic ham!

Too bad you moved away but man do you pay a premium to live in the city. It was also friggin freezing. I totally forgot about this when packing. We are about a month away from a move to Chicago. A new food scene to explore.

I will hit ham and rocks again...

Too bad you moved away but man do you pay a premium to live in the city. It was also friggin freezing. I totally forgot about this when packing. We are about a month away from a move to Chicago. A new food scene to explore.

I will hit ham and rocks again...

That's why we moved, we got priced out of the city. But here's the best part. We're 15 miles away, a couple hundred thousand less in mortgage and 15 degrees warmer. August in SF sucks! We were just looking at that yesterday. We have a view of the whole peninsula and city form our place. We were in the high 70's and the whole city of SF was enshrowded in a think layer of ass bit cold fog.