I've got to admit as a left leaning man Boehner crack me up

dayman

Nothing major here no scandal or anything but I just find this little comment to be hilarious. Boehner loves that freshman 2010 class and Repubs with perfect conservative voting records.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAsJrWPuYiI

Boehner's got a modicum of common sense, which is nice in a Speaker for once.

Hell, it's nice in a Representative, for once. I'm straining to think of five people in the House who aren't raving partisan loons.

Hell, it's nice in a Representative, for once. I'm straining to think of five people in the House who aren't raving partisan loons.

If you have no real power there is no incentive to be anything but a loon. If you get a little something to lose...you have to act a little more reasonably. And usually...you don't get power w/ the ability to act reasonably. Usually that is...

If you have no real power there is no incentive to be anything but a loon. If you get a little something to lose...you have to act a little more reasonably. And usually...you don't get power w/ the ability to act reasonably. Usually that is...

That's a typo, I hope?

I agree with this. A lot of Reps are crazy. I like my representative, pretty level headed.

I've never minded John Boehner. Now Mitch McConnell on the other hand.....

Link? Sorry my conservative friend that I eat lunch with alsways tells me so. We work in the sattelite industry.

Obama "killed" the Moon landing funding and the OVER budget Crew Module.

The Crew Module was given a NEW name and was refunded andthe Orion crew module is set to arrive at the Kennedy Space Center in 2014.

The Orion MPCV (Multi-Purpose Crew Vehicle) is based on the Orion (defunded) design requirements for traveling beyond low Earth orbit (LEO). Orion will serve as the exploration vehicle that will carry the crew to space, provide emergency abort capability, sustain the crew during the space travel, and provide safe re-entry from deep space return velocities

http://satellite.tmc...le-unveiled.htm

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

In a far-reaching restatement of goals for the nation’s space agency, NASA administrator Charles Bolden says President Obama has ordered him to pursue three new objectives: to “re-inspire children” to study science and math, to “expand our international relationships,” and to “reach out to the Muslim world.” Of those three goals, Bolden said in a recent interview with al-Jazeera, the mission to reach out to Muslims is “perhaps foremost,” because it will help Islamic nations “feel good” about their scientific accomplishments. In the same interview, Bolden also said the United States, which first sent men to the moon in 1969, is no longer capable of reaching beyond low earth orbit without help from other nations.

Link? Sorry my conservative friend that I eat lunch with alsways tells me so. We work in the sattelite industry.

Obama "killed" the Moon landing funding and the OVER budget Crew Module.

The Crew Module was given a NEW name and was refunded andthe Orion crew module is set to arrive at the Kennedy Space Center in 2014.

The Orion MPCV (Multi-Purpose Crew Vehicle) is based on the Orion (defunded) design requirements for traveling beyond low Earth orbit (LEO). Orion will serve as the exploration vehicle that will carry the crew to space, provide emergency abort capability, sustain the crew during the space travel, and provide safe re-entry from deep space return velocities

http://satellite.tmc...le-unveiled.htm

Did you install my new Direct Tv system last Thursday?

Did you install my new Direct Tv system last Thursday?

Are you a commic? Where do you perform, I'll be sure to spread the word.

I design the Satellites that bring you DTV. I have also woked on portions of the Orion program.

Joke all you want. My name is on Satellites already venturing into space.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever