PA Voter ID law upheld, for now

ANY form of ID is typically required. They are not recognising student ID's from polling places. An ID is an ID. If Voter registraton doesn't vett the applicant out who's fault is that?

So, let's say the voter registration process is perfect and always works as it should. Can there still be voter fraud? Does it matter whose fault "it" is, if there is?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In many cases a student ID is not accepted.

I've heard that in some places, for example Texas, you can use your NRA card as legal ID.

so it says on many blogs

Do you have a link to any of this or are you just making it up? I heard that in Ashburn, VA, all you have to do is show your NAMBLA I.D. and you get to vote twice.

Edited by 3rdnlng

it's called google or is that too hard for you to operate?

No you stupid schit, when someone posts something here that they have heard from someone else, whether it's a direct quote or not, it is customary to provide a link. It is not my duty to prove your point for you. Man up or go away.

Customary my ass.

If it's that important to you look it up.

there are no rules in te PPP playground

No, actually there are a couple, you whiny little B word. For example: don't be a disruptive little whiny B word.

Hope you're having fun with your petty "vengeance".

Customary my ass.

If it's that important to you look it up.

there are no rules in te PPP playground

Do you actually think that most people here would look up your source material to prove your preposterous statements/quotes/unadulterated schit for you? At some point in time, assclowns like you always end up getting shunned. There are some assclowns that last here because they take on the Joe Biden personna. You are an assclown that takes up the Al Franken personna and you expiration date is soooooo close.

I've heard that in some places, for example Texas, you can use your NRA card as legal ID.

A very demonstrative post.........................it doesn't add to the Voter ID discussion, but

it does illustrate how short sighted and weak you and your "views" are.

and before you come back with your standard, reflex "all you GOP's do is name-call" BS,

you might want to re-read your own posts and see how hypocritical you would sound.

In many cases a student ID is not accepted.

so it says on many blogs

The blogs are wrong. Look it up. Look up the ACTUAL law. It says "gun license", which is a state-provided document, not a membership card for the NRA. !@#$ing moron.

Edited by DC Tom

so which one of you are the sheep and which one is the farmer? Or do you all take turns?

You give me schit for treating you like you treat everyone else who disagrees with you. pathetic.

And FTR I said it was all over the blogs. I never said it was FACT. keep assuming

clueless dolts

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

so which one of you are the sheep and which one is the farmer? Or do you all take turns?

You give me schit for treating you like you treat everyone else who disagrees with you. pathetic.

And FTR I said it was all over the blogs. I never said it was FACT. keep assuming

clueless dolts

Then why the hell did you post it?

clueless dolts

So you come here spouting angry ignorance based on something you read on a blog and when someone points out that your statements are bullsh-- you hide behind "I never said it was a fact"??

:lol:

The hits just keep on comin'!

<p>

clueless dolts

Even you have to admit that this post is lame

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Received snail mail from

STATE BOARD OF ELECTIONS

PO BOX 85668

RICHMOND, VA 23285-5668

A brochure inside. The cover is a patriotic Red White and Blue with a silhouette of the Commonwealth of Virginia. On the cover it says

Bring Your ID...

It's That Easy

Official Voting Materials Enclosed

• Your New Voter Registration Card
  • Voter Identification Requirements
  • Voter Registration Update Form
  • Voter Rights and Responsibilities
  • Important Contact Information

On the inside cover

Dear Virginia Voter,

Attached to this brochure is your new Virginia Voter Registration Card. This card serves as an official form of Identification (ID) that you can use at the polling place on Election Day.

Review your card carefully. Your election distrcits and polling places may have recently changed.

In, addition please visit the Virginia State Board of Elections' (SBE) website....

yadda yadda yadda

The brochure has another section:

Acceptable forms of ID include:

Your attached Voter Registration Card

Valid Virginia Driver's license or ID card

ID issued by the Commonwealth of Virginia, a political subdivision, or the US Government

Concealed Handgun Permit

Valid Employee ID Card Containing a Photograph

For additional acceptable forms of ID, visit www.sbe.virginia.gov, email info@sbe.virginia.gov, or call 1-800-552-9745

Help Spread the Word

Virginians must be registered to vote (with current name and current address) NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 15, 2012. Please check your personal information on the attached voter registration card, ...

yadda yadda yadda

On the final page of the brochure is my voter registration card.

Wow, they really are trying to make it difficult to vote so they can supress minorities and elderly voters :rolleyes:

Received snail mail from

STATE BOARD OF ELECTIONS

PO BOX 85668

RICHMOND, VA 23285-5668

A brochure inside. The cover is a patriotic Red White and Blue with a silhouette of the Commonwealth of Virginia. On the cover it says

Bring Your ID...

It's That Easy

Official Voting Materials Enclosed

• Your New Voter Registration Card
  • Voter Identification Requirements
  • Voter Registration Update Form
  • Voter Rights and Responsibilities
  • Important Contact Information

On the inside cover

Dear Virginia Voter,

Attached to this brochure is your new Virginia Voter Registration Card. This card serves as an official form of Identification (ID) that you can use at the polling place on Election Day.

Review your card carefully. Your election distrcits and polling places may have recently changed.

In, addition please visit the Virginia State Board of Elections' (SBE) website....

yadda yadda yadda

The brochure has another section:

Acceptable forms of ID include:

Your attached Voter Registration Card

Valid Virginia Driver's license or ID card

ID issued by the Commonwealth of Virginia, a political subdivision, or the US Government

Concealed Handgun Permit

Valid Employee ID Card Containing a Photograph

For additional acceptable forms of ID, visit www.sbe.virginia.gov, email info@sbe.virginia.gov, or call 1-800-552-9745

Help Spread the Word

Virginians must be registered to vote (with current name and current address) NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 15, 2012. Please check your personal information on the attached voter registration card, ...

yadda yadda yadda

On the final page of the brochure is my voter registration card.

Wow, they really are trying to make it difficult to vote so they can supress minorities and elderly voters :rolleyes:

Voter ID disenfranchises the illiterate...