Conspiracy Theories - Martial Law

I don't know about that:

"Assault weapons have gotten a lot of bad press lately, but they're manufactured for a reason: to take out today's modern super animals, such as the flying squirrel, and the electric eel."

Or the flying squirrels carrying electric eels...

Seriously now....................................................What the hell ? ?

Social Security Administration To Purchase 174 Thousand Rounds Of Hollow Point Bullets

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First it was the Department of Homeland Security, then it was the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and now the Social Security Administration is set to purchase 174,000 rounds of hollow point bullets that will be delivered to 41 locations across the country.

A solicitation posted by the SSA on the FedBizOpps website asks for contractors to supply 174,000 rounds of “.357 Sig 125 grain bonded jacketed hollow point pistol ammunition.”

An online ammunition retailer describes the bullets as suitable “for peak performance rivaling and sometimes surpassing handloads in many guns,” noting that the ammo is “a great personal defense bullet.”

The synopsis to the solicitation adds that the ammunition is to be shipped to 41 locations within 60 days of purchase. A separate spreadsheet lists those locations, which include the Social Security headquarters in Baltimore, Maryland as well as major cities across the country including Los Angeles, Detroit, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Denver, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Seattle.

Hollow point bullets are designed to expand as they enter the body, causing maximum damage by tearing apart internal organs.

http://www.infowars....-point-bullets/

The best solution to problems like this is: DON'T TAKE INFOWARS SERIOUSLY!!!!!

I'm more concerned that the competitive bid lists criteria such as regional labor surplus (i.e. create jobs with this order) and "socio-economic status" above such minor points as ABILITY TO DELIVER THE GODDAMN AMMUNITION. :wallbash:

The best solution to problems like this is: DON'T TAKE INFOWARS SERIOUSLY!!!!!

But...But...THEY don't want you to take Infowars seriously so THEY can take over the world!

Are you part of the Illuminati Global Zionist Committe of the Great Culling?

I know a dude that takes Infowars seriously. He tried explaining Alex Jones to me one time that Jones seems a little over the top because he's just embellishing.

Kind of like pouring suger over cereal (dude's own words). So I told him Alex Jones and Infowars isn't sugary sweetness, it's chock full of nuts :lol:

He doesn't bring it up as often now, and I occasionally poke tinfoil hat jokes at him.

One of these days he might go Columbine on us at work and there will be a magazine with my name on it

Idiots. It's a five-year (one guaranteed, four option years) purchase agreement, with only 1000 rounds guaranteed purchased of each ammo type in each year (and the vast majority - 690 million rounds of Remington .223 match rounds, again, not a guaranteed purchase amount - is in 2016.)

That's not buying "billions" of rounds of ammo this year. :wacko:

Really, you mean the government isn't going to make us all kneel in the street and shoot us in the back of the head? (twice per person) Thank God someone like you is here to explain that to us idiots that can't figure that out on our own.

They say that when you lose one of your senses other strengthen to make up for the one lost. Thats why people who lack a sense of humor seem to have an increased sense of self importance.

But seriously, what the !@#$ does the NWS need amo for?

I don't know about that:

"Assault weapons have gotten a lot of bad press lately, but they're manufactured for a reason: to take out today's modern super animals, such as the flying squirrel, and the electric eel."

Or how about a velociraptor riding on the back of a tiger with a bazooka. I hear there are a lot of those roaming around these days.

Seriously now....................................................What the hell ? ?

Social Security Administration To Purchase 174 Thousand Rounds Of Hollow Point Bullets

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First it was the Department of Homeland Security, then it was the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and now the Social Security Administration is set to purchase 174,000 rounds of hollow point bullets that will be delivered to 41 locations across the country.

A solicitation posted by the SSA on the

FedBizOpps website asks for contractors to supply 174,000 rounds of “.357 Sig 125 grain bonded jacketed hollow point pistol ammunition.”

An online ammunition retailer

describes the bullets as suitable “for peak performance rivaling and sometimes surpassing handloads in many guns,” noting that the ammo is “a great personal defense bullet.”

The synopsis to the solicitation adds that the ammunition is to be shipped to 41 locations within 60 days of purchase. A separate spreadsheet lists those locations, which include the Social Security headquarters in Baltimore, Maryland as well as major cities across the country including Los Angeles, Detroit, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Denver, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Seattle.

Hollow point bullets are designed to expand as they enter the body, causing maximum damage by tearing apart internal organs.

http://www.infowars....-point-bullets/

Well, those old-timers do get uppity when their Social Security benefits are threatened. The bureaucrats need to be ready to put Grandma down if she complains too much.

Or how about a velociraptor riding on the back of a tiger with a bazooka. I hear there are a lot of those roaming around these days.

Tiger riding Velociraptors are a direct byprodcut of Genetically Engineered food produced for the Great Culling. And those bazooka's were produced by a George Soros funded Transglobular Consperation to be used in a war started by Henry Kissenger

Well, those old-timers do get uppity when their Social Security benefits are threatened. The bureaucrats need to be ready to put Grandma down if she complains too much.

Not all old folks are as domesticated and willing to do as their told as the Democratic Granny that was tossed off a cliff.

Really, you mean the government isn't going to make us all kneel in the street and shoot us in the back of the head? (twice per person) Thank God someone like you is here to explain that to us idiots that can't figure that out on our own.

Well, of course you'd have nothing to worry about. It's not like they'd hit anything vital.

But seriously, what the !@#$ does the NWS need amo for?

Read my previous. It's the fish police. They probably have to worry about bears sometimes.

Tiger riding Velociraptors are a direct byprodcut of Genetically Engineered food produced for the Great Culling. And those bazooka's were produced by a George Soros funded Transglobular Consperation to be used in a war started by Henry Kissenger

Not all old folks are as domesticated and willing to do as their told as the Democratic Granny that was tossed off a cliff.

Wait a second her Dev. My understanding was that the genetic engineering used to bring back the velociraptor was funded by Soros. But the bazookas too? No way! You're crazy dude!

Wait a second her Dev. My understanding was that the genetic engineering used to bring back the velociraptor was funded by Soros. But the bazookas too? No way! You're crazy dude!

No, dev's completely wrong. The velociraptors aren't carrying bazookas. The government just wants you to think they are. It's a false flag MKULTRA op.

Of course the Genetic Engineering was funded by Soros. But the original purpose was for the Great Culling. The Velociraptors were an unexpected byproduct

The bazookas were originally meant to be sold to Blackwater and Haliburton for the next war started by Henry Kissenger. But when they realized what they had, they understood it was time to accelerate Agenda 21 into Agenda 21.1.a.3.5

No, dev's completely wrong. The velociraptors aren't carrying bazookas. The government just wants you to think they are. It's a false flag MKULTRA op.

Tom is a puppet of the New World Order sent here to disseminate disinformation

Of course the Genetic Engineering was funded by Soros. But the original purpose was for the Great Culling. The Velociraptors were an unexpected byproduct

Damn liberals. First ACA, now the velicoraptor plaguge. Their focus is so short-term, they can't plan for ****.

NOAA’s National Weather Service - they have the wrong acronym.

NOAA Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement" or the National Wildlife Services

Game and Wildlife stuff. They protect critters from poachers. And themselves from critters in Alaska, Florida, Louisiana Bayou's, Yellowstone National Park, any and all National Park's.