Camp Sunday

cage

I attended training camp first time on Sunday. I was with kids so I can't give some of the exhaustive analysis that others have done but here's does some general impressions...

Players that jumped out at me positively....

-- TJ Graham, several nice catches

-- Chris Hairston, really held his blocks at LT and RT

-- Cordy Glenn, looked very strong

-- Scott Chandler, absolutely catches everything

-- Vince Young, several nice plays including a nice run, starting to question why he wouldn't just run wildcat?

-- Lionel Dotson, several good pass rushes

Players not looking so good....

-- Zebrie Sanders, hmmm, not sure about this guy, got blown up by Dotson on consecutive rushes

-- Brad Smith, I like innovation in Wildcat, not sure I saw him complete a pass (maybe 1)

-- WRs, seemed to be too many drops, including Stevie, even before the rain

Others,...

-- Torrell Troupe, stands out as to how large he is. No way he makes team under current circumstances. He should go to IR and be given last chance next year as he needs to fully heal

-- John Potter, is interesting, very strong leg and interesting in how they were practicing onside kicks

Intangibles,...

-- Several players very gracious in taking lots of time for autographs after being soaked for 45 min, including Fitz, Stevie, Moorman and Chandler!

That's it,... hopefully this adds to the data others have been reporting

Edited by cage

Thanks, Cage.

BTW, I think Dotson was waived last week. I don't know who's wearing his number but could it have been Kyle Moore?

Moore looked pretty decent against the Redskins.

Hmm,... OK, I hadn't seen that. The media guide still has #97 as Dotson. So I guess I'm talking about whoever was wearing that #.