The Civil War of 2016

Let me drop some knowledge on you junior. The tea party are the ADULTS taking back this country from the adolescent, "my sweet 16", spend now screw the younger generations behavior of Obama, the dems and rino repubs in washington.

Don't make me laugh. Tea Party Rep Walsh wouldn't even pay his dam child support. The TEA PARTY politician who constantly preaches about the burden of debt we were leaving our children doesn’t have the decency to worry about his own kids but some how we are suppose to believe he is worried about the younger generations :rolleyes:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't make me laugh. Tea Party Rep Walsh wouldn't even pay his dam child support. The TEA PARTY politician who constantly preaches about the burden of debt we were leaving our children doesn’t have the decency to worry about his own kids but some how we are suppose to believe he is worried about the younger generations :rolleyes:

Yeah...one guy's trouble with his wife...

....invalidates an entire group of people and a movement that is deeply supported in every state of in the union, and millions of people.

If only it did, huh tomato can? Then you wouldn't have to deal with the arguments you can defeat huh?

Again: they keep trying to kill the "leaders" of the TEA party! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aparently they will never learn. Good. Nothing finear(edit: finear? :lol: oops. Wait...yes, finear....a cross of funny and linear...as in linear thinker...one who is incapable of abstraction = the people who struggle to understand the TEA party) than watching a liberal struggle with an untenable concept. :D

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Do you REALLY want to get into a one-for-one discussion about immoral, unethical and hypocritical members of various political factions? Do you? Really? Because we can do it ALL day long and end up right back here.

Think harder. Because basing your thought process on the post above diminishes whatever anyone might perceive of your ability to think for yourself.

Do you REALLY want to get into a one-for-one discussion about immoral, unethical and hypocritical members of various political factions? Do you? Really? Because we can do it ALL day long and end up right back here.

Think harder. Because basing your thought process on the post above diminishes whatever anyone might perceive of your ability to think for yourself.

No. That wasn't the point that I was trying to make. My point is there are so many of these politicians whether it be a dem, repub, or tp pol that runs around spreading that certain message but its hard to take most of them seriously. Joe Walsh is suppose to be an adult that is taking the country back so the younger generation don't get screwed, so people are suppose to believe that he is going to this for us when he wouldn't even take care of his own kids? Charlie Rangel chairman of the ways & means committee that writes important tax legislation yet he is caught cheating on his own taxes, yet were suppose to believe that he is going to whats best for the people? Tom Delay was the house majority leader and he gets convicted of money laundering, yet people were suppose to believe this guy was doing what was right for the people. Look I really believe that there are some dem, repub, & tp pols that are really smart people and they are willing to sit down with each other and do some things that need to be done because thats what is best for the country, yet they seem out numbered by the others. You know the overwhelming majority of people whether you are a small business owner, public sector worker, or entry level job, ect, all seem to be in survival mode. It wasn't just Obama that put us there, he certainly hasn't helped get us out if the position most people seem to be in. I mean really when people who have mortgages, bills, families, college to pay for and there lively hood is being threatened what do you think they are going to do? They are going to fight like hell to keep that lively hood. Has dems, repubs, or tp pols gotten any meaningful legislation passed in that last few years? The political system seems so broken.

No. That wasn't the point that I was trying to make. My point is there are so many of these politicians whether it be a dem, repub, or tp pol that runs around spreading that certain message but its hard to take most of them seriously. Joe Walsh is suppose to be an adult that is taking the country back so the younger generation don't get screwed, so people are suppose to believe that he is going to this for us when he wouldn't even take care of his own kids? Charlie Rangel chairman of the ways & means committee that writes important tax legislation yet he is caught cheating on his own taxes, yet were suppose to believe that he is going to whats best for the people? Tom Delay was the house majority leader and he gets convicted of money laundering, yet people were suppose to believe this guy was doing what was right for the people. Look I really believe that there are some dem, repub, & tp pols that are really smart people and they are willing to sit down with each other and do some things that need to be done because thats what is best for the country, yet they seem out numbered by the others. You know the overwhelming majority of people whether you are a small business owner, public sector worker, or entry level job, ect, all seem to be in survival mode. It wasn't just Obama that put us there, he certainly hasn't helped get us out if the position most people seem to be in. I mean really when people who have mortgages, bills, families, college to pay for and there lively hood is being threatened what do you think they are going to do? They are going to fight like hell to keep that lively hood. Has dems, repubs, or tp pols gotten any meaningful legislation passed in that last few years? The political system seems so broken.

The political system seems so broken because compromise became a dirty word. In politics thats how stuff gets done.

The political system seems so broken because compromise became a dirty word. In politics thats how stuff gets done.

Incorrect. It became broken in 1912, but has become unrepairably broken over the following100 years as compromise came to mean incrementalism. Edited by TakeYouToTasker

It's kind of hard to work from a position of compromise when the president immediately tells you "I won. You lost. Eat your peas, get on the back of the bus and we'll drive from here."

Incorrect. It became broken in 1912, but has become unrepairably broken over the next 100 years as compromise came to mean incrementalism.

1912 was quite a momentous year, Republic of China formed, Alaska joins the Union, Titanic sinks, Marines invade Honduras, tons of other interesting things as well, but I'm guessing your referring to Woodrow Wilson beats Taft in a landslide. How did this permantly break the US political system?

1912 was quite a momentous year, Republic of China formed, Alaska joins the Union, Titanic sinks, Marines invade Honduras, tons of other interesting things as well, but I'm guessing your referring to Woodrow Wilson beats Taft in a landslide. How did this permantly break the US political system?

I think he meant Alaska...

Seriously, from what I've read, Wilson was renowned for being uncompromising.

That's why the TEA party wins, and that's why none of the nonsense(racist, hateful, violent, cynical) BS charges have stuck: the TEA party is positive, and inclusive.

Those that oppose it, especially given how they have CHOSEN to do so, have defined themselves as derisive, and divisive. And really? That's exactly what they F'ing are.

So... the Tea Party is inclusive but if you oppose their political views you are the one being divisive? How does that solve the cycle of political divisiveness that you're saying the Tea Party is above? How does that foster honest dicussion from countering viewpoints? Doesn't it instead just insulate your party from the outside world limit the opportunity to strengthen or even enhance the party's platform? Not to mention forces the other side to write the party off as being as exclusionary as they paint the Democrats to be?

Look. I hear what you're saying and on paper it all sounds great. But it's not reality. The Tea Party -- no matter how noble their intentions might be, I'm not trying to pass judgement on their platform -- have been fighting tooth and nail in every election. They've played just as dirty as the other side because that's politics today. The public's ever shortening attention span demand a shock to the system to get them to pay attention which in turn has spiraled us all down the rabbit hole.

So far the Tea Party have done nothing to help guide their constituents out of the sewer where our political discourse currenty resides. Instead it's just the same sh*t wrapped in a different box. Your post here points that out in high definition.

So... the Tea Party is inclusive but if you oppose their political views you are the one being divisive? How does that solve the cycle of political divisiveness that you're saying the Tea Party is above? How does that foster honest dicussion from countering viewpoints? Doesn't it instead just insulate your party from the outside world limit the opportunity to strengthen or even enhance the party's platform? Not to mention forces the other side to write the party off as being as exclusionary as they paint the Democrats to be?

Look. I hear what you're saying and on paper it all sounds great. But it's not reality. The Tea Party -- no matter how noble their intentions might be, I'm not trying to pass judgement on their platform -- have been fighting tooth and nail in every election. They've played just as dirty as the other side because that's politics today. The public's ever shortening attention span demand a shock to the system to get them to pay attention which in turn has spiraled us all down the rabbit hole.

So far the Tea Party have done nothing to help guide their constituents out of the sewer where our political discourse currenty resides. Instead it's just the same sh*t wrapped in a different box. Your post here points that out in high definition.

You found your descrambler ring?

As to the first part, I don't think he was saying that anyone who disagrees with the TEA party is divisive; I think he was referring to those who trash and label the TEA party rather than addressing their issues.

As to the part about "sewer" politics, I honestly don't know what you're referring to. All the TEA baggers I know are middle-aged or older people, who are mild-mannered decent people who are concerned with the growth of government. I'm not sure what gutter politics they've engaged in. I honestly don't see how anyone with a shred of objectivity can claim the pettiness and negativity is symmetrical on both sides of this campaign, but I'm open to new info.

I'm always baffled by this spurious characterizations of the Tea Party.

They held rallies in public places where they LOUDLY protested their disagreement with out-of-control government spending. Then, during the ObamaAbortionCare debates, they gave their representatives a ration of **** at their town hall meetings. How dare they show up and not just sit there and take it. How dare they say anything at all?

I can picture Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid in dominatrix and S&M latex outfits. Harry with a ball gag in his mouth, and chained to a chair, sweating nervously. Nancy with a monocle, smacking her tightly held whip into her palm, then releasing it while circling him in her fishnet stockings and six inch high heel leather boots and red corset slowly hissing out in a low breathy voice, "Shut up and take it - B word!" Then smacking him in the back of the head with the whip.

Contrast that Summer of Recovery fun (was it I or II - I forget) with the holy crusade undertaken by the brave and noble OWS movement, while it's true every rape, murder, defecation-on-cop-car episode, store front break-in, and theft wasn't necessarily looked into a lot by the media. Their just cause was championed nightly by the major broadcast networks and newspaper columnists around the globe, because face it - they do the same drugs.

By the way, don't forget the African American dude that brought the gun to the Tea Party rally which proved they were dangerous racists! I also heard that at one of the Tea Party rallies, someone left a paper cup on a lawn and at a town hall in Nebraska they didn't put the folding chairs back before they left. The !@#$ing pigs!

They held rallies in public places where they LOUDLY protested their disagreement with out-of-control government spending. Then, during the ObamaAbortionCare debates, they gave their representatives a ration of **** at their town hall meetings. How dare they show up and not just sit there and take it. How dare they say anything at all?

I can picture Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid in dominatrix and S&M latex outfits. Harry with a ball gag in his mouth, and chained to a chair, sweating nervously. Nancy with a monocle, smacking her tightly held whip into her palm, then releasing it while circling him in her fishnet stockings and six inch high heel leather boots and red corset slowly hissing out in a low breathy voice, "Shut up and take it - B word!" Then smacking him in the back of the head with the whip.

Contrast that Summer of Recovery fun (was it I or II - I forget) with the holy crusade undertaken by the brave and noble OWS movement, while it's true every rape, murder, defecation-on-cop-car episode, store front break-in, and theft wasn't necessarily looked into a lot by the media. Their just cause was championed nightly by the major broadcast networks and newspaper columnists around the globe, because face it - they do the same drugs.

By the way, don't forget the African American dude that brought the gun to the Tea Party rally which proved they were dangerous racists! I also heard that at one of the Tea Party rallies, someone left a paper cup on a lawn and at a town hall in Nebraska they didn't put the folding chairs back before they left. The !@#$ing pigs!

That's hot

Ahh, but therin lies the beauty of the TEA party design.

Perhaps the best way to think of it:

An organization whose design and ideology is decentalized...is a concept that is intellectually untenable...for those who can only conceive of top-down, "all policy must be accepted as written", centralization.

As all rules/ref changes will be based on that centralized thinking....they simply cannot affect the TEA party as intended.

The other TEA party design point: some can denigrate Paul Ryan on old media, and try to scare seniors with him. But, apparently these people aren't aware of how many seniors are in the TEA party! :lol: Think about it: what the hell else do these guys have to do all day? :D Does anybody realize how many emails these bastards send out? Go create a sock puppet, sign up, and see for yourself.

And this is borne out by the latest polls: 43% of seniors like Paul Ryan, with only 22% not liking him. That's nearly double. The rest don't know him. With that much of a head start....good luck trying to tell me that seniors hate Paul Ryan. :rolleyes:

The TEA party isn't a homogenous group, like "latinos", or "teachers". Seniors are in there in full force, but so are 20-somethings. Again, old thinking being applied to the TEA party = FAIL. It isn't a self-interest or identity-based special interest. Rather, it's a genuine, SELFLESS movement based on shared vision.

"All of us, together"...has destroyed "us vs. them" and "what's in it for me?"...in every election the TEA party has worked but 2. That's around a 200-2 record. Except for a very few members(1 that I know of), the TEA party personally and collectively accepts the blame for not winning the Senate. They have learned that they need to get into races a lot earlier to make sure they know who they are supporting. But again, they accept the blame, will learn from it, and won't make them again. Can you say the same about "progressives"? :lol: No. You can say the exact opposite: when they lose...it's everybody else's fault, and therefore, they learn nothing.

That's why the TEA party wins, and that's why none of the nonsense(racist, hateful, violent, cynical) BS charges have stuck: the TEA party is positive, and inclusive.

Those that oppose it, especially given how they have CHOSEN to do so, have defined themselves as derisive, and divisive. And really? That's exactly what they F'ing are.

As long as you are saying they can't attack the tea party with mischaracterizations, I am fine with that. If you are saying that the tea party is above anyone else and should be untouchable, I have a problem with that. They can protest anything they want, but are subject to protests against themselves.

I don't really like either of them, but I don't see the point of that invented imagery

Edited by Adam