Jay feidler

sugar ray

He's 41 and retired for 7 years. I think he'd be more likely gunning for Chan's job at this point than Fitz's.

Seriously, Chan coached him and Wanny coached him. I'm guessing it's just a friendly visit, or at most, an internship idea.

We can only hope.

i get the feeling we might pick up a backup after last cuts... its a big year, we have some big time talent, and it would suck if fitz goes down and we cant go all the way

I don't disagree.

However the concern then becomes how long it would take even a seasoned veteran to pick up this offense without the benefit of OTAs, minicamp practices, training camp, and exhibition games.

Chan: "Hey Jay, you think you can come up to our camp and make like your trying out for the team? These back up QBs of ours don't seem to be pushing each other hard enough. I need someone here to light a fire under their asses."

Jay: "Sure thing coach. I know they don't want to be replaced by a 41 year old QB. It would be the end of both of their careers."

Chan: "Exactly what I was thinking."

Jay: "I'll just stand around on the sidelines the first night. If that doesn't do it, I'll throw a few balls around. That should get thier attention."

Edited by Rockinon