Run the Damn Ball

Boludo

Speaking of running the ball, watch out for the chefs...Hillis, Charles, McCluster...they're gonna give teams a tough time... Cassel looks pretty sharp too...

I knew something was up the last time we played them....that game should have been much closer.

We didnt have a single run play or take a snap from under center until 9 mins left in the 2nd. All of the first team reps were shotgun passes. The only play action play I recal was a very nice completion to a wide open #11 whose name is escaping me, the rookie from NC state.

This team is not the packers, Aaron Rodgers is not our QB. We should be running the ball 30 times a game with 10-15 play action passes a game and we could be great. I fear Gailey wont run the ball and Fitz will be a turnover machine. Fitz isn't cinsistant enough to throw it 60 times and win.

We didnt have a single run play or take a snap from under center until 9 mins left in the 2nd. All of the first team reps were shotgun passes. The only play action play I recal was a very nice completion to a wide open #11 whose name is escaping me, the rookie from NC state.

This team is not the packers, Aaron Rodgers is not our QB. We should be running the ball 30 times a game with 10-15 play action passes a game and we could be great. I fear Gailey wont run the ball and Fitz will be a turnover machine. Fitz isn't cinsistant enough to throw it 60 times and win.

You do know it was a preseason game and they weren't worried about Fred Jackson being able to run the ball, right? They kinda know what they have with him. Receivers...not so much.

So when exactly can you practice a no-huddle hurry-up under game conditions against an unfamiliar opponent to see what your inexperienced receivers and tackles have to offer?

While it would have neen nice If Fitz completed every pass it wouldn't have been any more or less of a revelation to the coaches.

GO BILLS!!!

The game plan will change come regular season.

And if it doesn't then that's the time to complain about it. These posts complaining about the game plan are about a month too early. If this persists into the regular season by all means complain but until then just realize that the team is working on certain things and not that concerned with game-planning to win a meaningless game.

They did. They ran T. Choice several times into the heart of the defensive line from a couple of yards out and still couldn't get a TD out of it.

this was the only part that got to me, they had several chances down there and didn't have the horses. hopefully that's where a healthy eric wood comes in and makes a big difference.

They did. They ran T. Choice several times into the heart of the defensive line from a couple of yards out and still couldn't get a TD out of it.

T. Choice demonstrated terrible field vision in this game. Now, he didn't have great run blocking on every play, but there were several plays where he had HUGE holes to run through and just didn't see them. It was very frustrating to watch.

We'll have to see how the rest of pre-season plays out, but if final cuts were tomorrow, Johnny White should make it over Choice IMO.