The remade "Red Dawn" trailer is out...

Just Jack

Which is what makes it so contemptible for me. If your plot requires "magic" to move forward, you might need to rethink it. If your plot requires "magic" to even EXIST...you just suck. (Unless your movie's actually about magic, like Dragonslayer or Harry Potter).

How is that magic? It's science.

Yes, it's mentioned in the trailer they have some weapon that knocks out the power, including NORAD (or whatever they called it in the movie).

Does this mean NORAD wont be ale to track Santa at Christmas anymore?

Here's something to try and wrap your brain around. You do realize in China Chinese food is just referred to as..............food.

"Whoooooooooaaaaahhhhh" -Ted "Theodore" Logan

I have an uncle that brought that up once. Hard to tell with him, but I'm fairly certain he was serious.

No sh*t? I'm totally serious...I've had dreams about that. Every chinese "restaurant" has a whole aresnal of weapons beneath it...once they get enough of them in position, "checkmate" -Jeff Goldblum from ID4

"Whoooooooooaaaaahhhhh" -Ted "Theodore" Logan

No sh*t? I'm totally serious...I've had dreams about that. Every chinese "restaurant" has a whole aresnal of weapons beneath it...once they get enough of them in position, "checkmate" -Jeff Goldblum from ID4

Man, your dream situation seems brutal. This thread has made me hungry...