Meaningless thoughts on a meaningless scrimmage

Simon

What specifically are yoiu talking about when you say that Spiller didn't execute? I saw him split out wide on a few plays, and got the 2 short passes thrown his direction. I'm curious as to what was he supposed to execute that he didn't?

Pick up the blitz. The one play I watched him specifically when they kept him in he whiffed horribly just like previous years.

They could play him wide in Gaileys constant 5-wide scheme but they won't be able to play him at RB if he cannot pick up a blitzer.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Are you seriously suggesting that all those false starts, offsides and procedure penalties were somehow not the fault of the players who kept committing them and would somehow not have been called had there been different officials on the field? :huh:

I didn't see every single snap from start to finish, but I caught nearly half of it and didn't see a single penalty that had anything to do with the guys throwing the flags.

I didn't watch long enough to see Prince Vince on the field, but Thigpen looks like he's scared of his own shadow. I hope we don't have to endure him in a Bills uni much longer.

Yes, some of the false starts were ticky tack calls and would not have been called by a regular ref.

I believe it was Graham, and yes, Thigpen needs to go ASAP.

You guys may need to brace yourselves, though. Chan is a bit of a crotchety old tinker when it comes to his QBs. No old pot or pan can't be patched up.

Yes, some of the false starts were ticky tack calls and would not have been called by a regular ref.

:huh: