Big Sis sued for Sexual Discrimination

Sounds like a crazy nympho on a power trip? What's wrong with that

Actually, it sounds more like she was trying to say that so loudly into the phone in the hopes that his wife was near enough to hear. Not much better way to really f--- over a guy's life than something like that.

I don't need or appreciate anybody trying to correct me about my posts. Unless your a moderator with good reason, refrain from trying to correct anyone about their posts. It's good message board etiquette.

It's not "your", it's you're. Are you really so intellectually devoid that you didn't even bother looking in to why people thought you were a dunce to post what you did? That was a nice follow-up to your post wishing for someone to kill Romney.

It's not "your", it's you're. Are you really so intellectually devoid that you didn't even bother looking in to why people thought you were a dunce to post what you did? That was a nice follow-up to your post wishing for someone to kill Romney.

You really are a retarded troll. Everyone sees you for what you are. I'm not biting on your bait, I spoke my peace.

I don't need or appreciate anybody trying to correct me about my posts. Unless your a moderator with good reason, refrain from trying to correct anyone about their posts. It's good message board etiquette.

"Don't correct my posts unless you have the authority to do so!"

:lol: kitty

You really are a retarded troll. Everyone sees you for what you are. I'm not biting on your bait, I spoke my peace.

You should just quit. You spoke your "peace"? You still don't know why people were laughing at you but you continue to post stupid schit. What amazes me is that you don't even care.

We're "puffed up"? You're the one who's above correction.

Nope, not puffed up, everyone should be free of harassing posts from people who think they own this board and it's their god given right and duty to try and correct someone else. Everyone should make their points and leave it at that. We don't need all the name calling and BS that certain trolls bring with them.

Nope, not puffed up, everyone should be free of harassing posts from people who think they own this board and it's their god given right and duty to try and correct someone else. Everyone should make their points and leave it at that. We don't need all the name calling and BS that certain trolls bring with them.

Yes, let's not harass Romney. You were being made fun of over something you weren't aware of, and had no intellectual curiosity to find out about.

It was impossible to imagine you could be a whinier little B word...and then you post something like this. Is it any wonder a whiny little B word like you so supports a whiny little B word president like Obama. Like two whiny little B word peas in a whiny little B word pod.

Note: Dear Mods, before the whiny little B word sends you another "boo-hoo he hurt my feelings" note, I will try to erase this post in the next week.