Big Sis sued for Sexual Discrimination

I wonder if this will pick up any steam. I'm not much for pointing out hypocritical double-standards between the sexes because (and don't tell anyone) men & women actually are different. But can you imagine how much differently this would be covered if this case involved a Republican man rather than a Democrat woman? Or even if it was a Republican woman?

"... charging she pushed him aside to make way for a less-qualified woman who’s 'enjoyed a long-standing relationship' with the anti-terror chief."

The court papers also allege that Suzanne Barr, Napolitano’s chief of staff at Immigration and Customs Enforcement, has engaged in “numerous” acts of “sexually offensive behavior” intended to “humiliate and intimidate male employees.

"Forward" ! ! !

A former client told me that one of her coworkers...a Senior Project Manager..was a black lesbian. And that thanks to the HR-induced identity politics in the office, she could take a **** on the CEOs desk and still not get fired. And she knew it.

Aint "diversity" grand?

On one occasion, Barr called a colleague in his hotel room and screamed using sexually explicit language, telling him she 'wanted his c*** in the back of [her] throat'.
Ya know, whenever a woman tells me this, I go ahead an put my rooster in the back of her throat. This seems like a perk of employment to me.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Ya know, whenever a woman tells me this, I go ahead an put my rooster in the back of her throat. This seems like a perk of employment to me.

I googled Suzanne Barr and found this http://www.starnow.com/suzanna1 and had to agree with you. Then I realized I had the wrong Suzanne Barr and found out this was her http://www.ice.gov/about/leadership/chief-of-staff-bio/suzanne-barr.htm :sick:

Why does she have to be gay?

Its the left's "victim defense"

It doesn't matter if she did anything wrong, or because of her actions

people extremists are ONLY attacking her because of who she is.

It HAS to be that............right BfBf ?

I can't speak for BFBF, but for me, it's the word "LESBIAN" that's stamped across her forehead.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. (And I really mean that.)

Yes. I know what everybody assumes he means, but I'm curious what HE means. I've asked twice and he hasn't answered, which is probably not by accident.

Barr’s alleged acts include calling one man “in his hotel room and screaming at him that she wanted his ‘c--k in the back of [her] throat.’ ”

maybe she is trying to cure her morning sickness?

Barr’s alleged acts include calling one man “in his hotel room and screaming at him that she wanted his ‘c--k in the back of [her] throat.’ ”

maybe she is trying to cure her morning sickness?

I am amazed that even in a one page thread which had only an 18 post history before your own, you still didn't bother to read before contributing.