Software upgrade: Your place to comments here

SDS

You should upgrade to the Sunoco version. Everything works great!

:-)

I think because of the upgrade, it now considers every topic a new topic to you until you go back into it. That's what I see right now on the Mobil version.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the fact that I have a "warning point" to be shown to the public... Makes me look like a delinquent...

just playing, I don't have a "warning point," but DefenseWinz does, what did you do bad boy?

I like it, not that drastically different, just need to get use to it. I did have one issue/question though: When I hit the "Like This" button for the first time, just to see how it works, it gave me a message that I have used my limit for the day. That may need to be fixed.

Edited by CSBill

everything looks great..2 things i noticed right off...in the mobile version, the share to fb or twitter was right in the post, not so much in the full version site...i cannot see any share options here.

also the 'like this' feature still does not work, says i have reached my quota for the day...unless of course my daily quota is zero, in which case it is working just fine....

thank you for removing the sub heading...that just 'wreaked havoc' when viewing on a mobile device.

great work keeping the site fresh...

*edit* looking at the mobile site, i hit share to fb and nothing seems to happen....so that makes my original point moot/mute

Edited by The Poojer

Many may not have noticed the "help" link in the footer:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?app=core&module=help

Lots of explaining in there.

In My Settings, Notification Preferences there is an option to Push Notifications. What does this option do if checked?

Is there a setting that will take me to the first unread post in a thread I've previously viewed? I've got this on my mobile version, but haven't seen a setting for it here.

Many of the 'smilies' appear as a red X when I view them while posting.

1. I assume you mean the phone stuff. That is if you install the IPB mobile app I believe.

2. That is what the blue dot/star is next to each thread.

3. The emoticons should all be there now.

I like it. Feels cleaner somehow.

Edit: and I like the reminder that I have a warning point. Don't worry, DWC, you're not alone.

Edited by LeviF91

Change! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :ph34r:

Couple things I've seen so far.

1) Every now and then a post just looks like a white box. I have to hilight it to be able to see it. Not sure what the trigger is yet.

b) On a forum page, on a post where there are no new replies for me to see, there is no icon and the background is white, not the blue background when there is an icon. Not a big deal, just looks weird.

iii) the first emoticon ( :death: , apparently) doesn't appear.

1. Maybe a cache issue?

2. That is the way it is supposed to work. That takes place of the old half red box icon.

3. fixed.

How do push notifications work (i.e., I can't find anywhere to enter my mobile number)?

Install mobile app.

How do you respond to individual posts?

Hit the quote button in bottom right corner of post.

Dear Number One.

Before I saw this thread I started a lame topic in OTW about the new skin.

When I went back to delete it - I saw the post doubled - I saw the post doubled.

Is that a bug or a feature?

Signed, dazed and slightly confused in NJ.

Same comment as I made on the mobile site for Sabrespace in Customer Service forum. The new mobile format isn't good for jumping around long threads - it forces you to move one page at a time from the beginning. Good thing that this site doesn't have long threads, otherwise it would be a problem.