BILLIEVE t-shirt on ESPN

joshfitz

He held up a BILLIEVE t-shirt and said he couldn't believe there wasn't a wagon with a circle on it. (jokingly) He said that almost 30,000 have been sold.

GO BILLS!!

(edit: Michael Irvin didn't understand the shirt -- he had to say it out loud :( )

He held up a BILLIEVE t-shirt and said he couldn't believe there wasn't a wagon with a circle on it.  (jokingly)  He said that almost 30,000 have been sold.

GO BILLS!!

(edit:  Michael Irvin didn't understand the shirt -- he had to say it out loud  :( )

187669[/snapback]

Irvin is a moron and probably thought that was the correct way to spell believe.

I saw the shirt on two NFL network shows this weekend. Man, what a marketing bonanza for the Bills. I bought two myself...

Irvin is a moron and probably thought that was the correct way to spell believe. 

I saw the shirt on two NFL network shows this weekend.  Man, what a marketing bonanza for the Bills.  I bought two myself...

187720[/snapback]

He's the Deion Sanders of ESPN. He talks like his mouth is full of burger and seems to have trouble putting words together you know to complete a sentence. Great job ESPN. :(