New Bills Column

Hey Bills' brothers and sisters,

After 13 years of writing for the Niagara Falls Reporter I've taken a new position covering the Bills for Niagara Hub. I hope I can bring something new to Bills coverage - namely some of the "tell it like it is" talk that takes place here on TSW.

I've been a member here since 2003 and I know first hand, that the people of this board are the most informed Bills' fans on the planet. I will ask, and will greatly appreciate, your input in the columns. Most of all, I hope to provide some humor and a great read.

Here is the first installment - please let me know what you think!

Bills' Thrills Column

Thanks,

Frank

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

I've been a member here since 2003 and I know first hand, that the people of this board are the most informed Bills' fans on the planet.

Typical media BS.

P.S.

Good luck on your new endeavor! :thumbsup:

Edited by ACor58

Typical media BS.

P.S.

Good luck on your new endeavor! :thumbsup:

Haha...it may sound like it, but I truly believe it! I first joined after people from this board knew that Takeo Spikes was going to be a FA and wooed him at the Bills' finale the season before. That spoke volumes about the knowledge of the people on TSW.

Thanks Frank. Good read. I didn't agree with everything but good all the same. I'll have to make it a weekly thing. Do you have a link for just the site where it'll be? Not sure if I keep on clicking on the link if it'll just bring up this post.

Thanks Frank. Good read. I didn't agree with everything but good all the same. I'll have to make it a weekly thing. Do you have a link for just the site where it'll be? Not sure if I keep on clicking on the link if it'll just bring up this post.

Thanks for all of the kind words. I'll expect to get flamed from time-to-time, but I'll work hard to make it a great read. I'll also be giving some TBD and TSW shout-outs. :)

PS - Web site is http://www.niagarahub.com Very Niagara Falls centric stuff.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

Hey Bills' brothers and sisters,

After 13 years of writing for the Niagara Falls Reporter I've taken a new position covering the Bills for Niagara Hub. I hope I can bring something new to Bills coverage - namely some of the "tell it like it is" talk that takes place here on TSW.

I've been a member here since 2003 and I know first hand, that the people of this board are the most informed Bills' fans on the planet. I will ask, and will greatly appreciate, your input in the columns. Most of all, I hope to provide some humor and a great read.

Here is the first installment - please let me know what you think!

Bills' Thrills Column

Thanks,

Frank

I like your column. I hope you bring Knowledge, Insight, and a Positive attitude.

Jerrry Sullivan over at The Buffalo Snooze fails to do all three. He has succeeded at delivering his readers Complaints, Whining, and Irritation.