Romney's Viet Nam Record is VERY DISTURBING

Haha c'mon if you couldn't tell I was joking around you are either 1) an idiot or 2) very caught up in your own argument to not realize I'm saying things that are ridiculous and unlike anything I typically say.

Don't be mad at occasional humor. Your attitude on this place is that you are basically going to crush others with your clearly correct views. You would think that is a form of humor in itself since you ... ya know .. haven't fixed America yet.

Seriously though, the Obama bashing and liberal bashing on this board is relentless. Are some conservatives so uptight they can't take a joke when they reign snide remarks on politicians and other posters constantly? (hint: rhetorical question)

In order to be caught by a troll would mean you'd have to care enough about the person doing the trolling to actually read what they had to say. So having said that I'll admit I was not even aware you were trolling. :D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget in 2008 when he ran, the five strapping military-age sons who, he said, were serving America best by helping Mittens run for POTUS.

Always nice to have nut jobs drive by and make comments just to disappear into the night.

Always nice to have nut jobs drive by and make comments just to disappear into the night.

He's not wrong about the stupidity of Mitt's choice of words in that quote. He really looked like an !@#$. With that said, it's not Mitt's choice whether on not his sons serve in the military. Free country with an all volunteer service and all that. Edited by TakeYouToTasker

He's not wrong about the stupidity of Mitt's choice of words in that quote. He really looked like an !@#$. With that said, it's not Mitt's choice whether on not his sons serve in the military. Free country with an all volunteer serive and all that.

Blzrul is a she and also a nutjob.

That being said she was nice enough to offer me Bills tickets at an attractive price a long time ago.

I've never been a big fan of the, "if you support the war, why don't you join up?" silliness.

And if you advocate stopping criminals, why don't you become a cop?

And, if you advocate firefighting efforts, why don't you become a fireman?

And, if you advocate the saving of life, why don't you become a paramedic?

One doesn't need to make a profession out of what one advocates. In my opinion,it would be extremely valuable to have your president (and CIC) have military experience, but in this case neither Mr. Romney nor Mr. Obama does. So its a rather moot point.

Edited by B-Man

I've never been a big fan of the, "if you support the war, why don't you join up?" silliness.

And if you advocate stopping criminals, why don't you become a cop?

And, if you advocate firefighting efforts, why don't you become a fireman?

And, if you advocate the saving of life, why don't you become a paramedic?

"If you like sex, why don't you become a rapist?"

One doesn't need to make a profession out of what one advocates. In my opinion,it would be extremely valuable to have your president (and CIC) have military experience, but in this case neither Mr. Romney nor Mr. Obama does. So its a rather moot point.

Lots of general officers nowadays get MBA's, since the skills translate well to military command (since American officers "manage" battles). On that measure alone, Romney is ever-so-slightly more qualified as CINC.

Common man. Keep on topic. Romney's got a horse and he murdered that steelworker's wife. Oh, and he kicked the uterus out of Sandra Fluke, and ate dog meat while a student at Harvard. Did I mention he also ran his car over a high school classmate and dragged his own dog behind his car till its head fell off?

They guy's squeaky clean - doesn't smoke or drink - including coffee, been married to the same woman for thirty years, has five sons (you know what THAT means about the length of his johnson and technique in bed), was a high honors graduate at Harvard where he got a Law Degree and an MBA (touche!), speaks French fluently, has been a lay minister for his faith for decades, oh and he's made about a billion dollars in investments AND HE'S FILTHY RICH! And, he actually created thousands of jobs, has run a state government, the US Olympics, and gave away his inheritance.

I can see how a despicable individual like this is unfit to be President of the United States and "must be killed."

Must be the new scent coming out: Deperation, by Barry Obammy.

Common man. Keep on topic. Romney's got a horse and he murdered that steelworker's wife. Oh, and he kicked the uterus out of Sandra Fluke, and ate dog meat while a student at Harvard. Did I mention he also ran his car over a high school classmate and dragged his own dog behind his car till its head fell off?

They guy's squeaky clean - doesn't smoke or drink - including coffee, been married to the same woman for thirty years, has five sons (you know what THAT means about the length of his johnson and technique in bed), was a high honors graduate at Harvard where he got a Law Degree and an MBA (touche!), speaks French fluently, has been a lay minister for his faith for decades, oh and he's made about a billion dollars in investments AND HE'S FILTHY RICH! And, he actually created thousands of jobs, has run a state government, the US Olympics, and gave away his inheritance.

I can see how a despicable individual like this is unfit to be President of the United States and "must be killed."

Yeah but Barry's just so gosh-darn likeable, and you can't help but love the fact that he's trying.