Man beats up his girlfiend for...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were my daughter and she was shacking up with this guy I'd be smacking her upside the head. I guess it's a good thing I never had kids huh?

Then you'd be wondering why she would be shacking up with a guy like that. Yeah, It's a good thing you never had kids.

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

I have no doubt in my mind that if it was a conservative who placed this ad against a Democratic black congressman, it would of been depicted as racist. That this would conjure images of a black man harming an old white lady, however, considering this is a conservative black man, the media my guess will remain mum on this topic.

The double standards are extraordinarily hypocritical

I have no doubt in my mind that if it was a conservative who placed this ad against a Democratic black congressman, it would of been depicted as racist. That this would conjure images of a black man harming an old white lady, however, considering this is a conservative black man, the media my guess will remain mum on this topic.

The double standards are extraordinarily hypocritical

The NAACP is right on this...

If this had been a Democratic black congressman there would be a scandal about how old white racist women were battering the poor defensless congressman's fists with their hate filled faces.

The Congressional Black Caucus must be confused as hell over this ad...

http://www.wordnik.com/words/bolded

1. Past participle of bold.

BFBF, you never fail to amaze.

You use Wordnik to tell you what is and isn't a word? This just goes to show us how stupid you really are. See if you can find "boded" in a dictionary.

Then look up the words "sofa", "king", and "stupid". They might give you a clue as to what you are.