Man beats up his girlfiend for...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, that's not accurate. The (*^*&%^$^#beat up his girlfriend for putting up a photo of a man he didn't recognize. That it was Mitt Romney had very little to do with it (aside from the fact that he didn't recognize Mitt Romney.)

But just think...he's allowed to vote. Has no idea who for, apparently...but still allowed.

He's fat, ugly and a lunatic. Why on earth would she stick with a guy like that?

The excuse I usually hear is "But he apologized, and he's trying to change!"

Yep. And likely she's not all that attractive herself, has self-esteem issues, and thinks she can't do any better.

Note to Joe_the_six_shooter: This is another reason I need a gun. So when I'm 70 and some dick bag like this drills my daughter in the face I can relieve him of his knee caps.

You're nicer than I would be.

He'd be looking at an involuntary gender-reassignment procedure if it were my daughter.

1344178544[/url]' post='2521663']

The excuse I usually hear is "But he apologized, and he's trying to change!"

He said he's sorry and I know he really loves me!!

1344195314[/url]' post='2521981']

He'd be looking at an involuntary gender-reassignment procedure if it were my daughter.

Someone would be measuring his coffin if it was my daughter.

Note to Joe_the_six_shooter: This is another reason I need a gun. So when I'm 70 and some dick bag like this drills my daughter in the face I can relieve him of his knee caps.

In most cases like this one she was most likely physically abused by her father. At least, that's generally the usually pathology for paternal abuse. If you're not treating your daughter like this now I don't think you'll have any problem with her attaching herself to a physically abusive douche like this guy when she's older.

If it were my daughter and she was shacking up with this guy I'd be smacking her upside the head. I guess it's a good thing I never had kids huh?