Will the US Really Experience a Violent Upheaval in 2020?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way 3rd and FiSD are going at it, the violent upheaval might be coming early

Hey, I'm just LA's lackey, even though I'm the one that first called Suzy out for calling for Mitt Romney's death. I guess LA does have some seniority here since I understand FiSD once called for his death too. I just have a problem with someone wishing for someone else's death, and then walking it back when confronted. Suzy/FiSD is a real little treat.

You find anyone to kill Romney yet?

No, have you found a life yet?

You're asking if I've found a life while you are looking to take one away? Why are you so afraid of Romney and feel the need for his death?

You really need to get a life. Get a paper route or something, you really have too much time on your hands. Your simple little mind will just get you into trouble with this much free time.

Just noticed your new signature. Who is this 3rdning, and just because he bashes you he/she must be a gay basher? You could have come out in a more artful way, but I guess it's a relief for you regardless. May your supply of K-Y never run out.

You really are a sad person. Learn to read as well.

I can read. Who is 3rdning? As you sashay down the street you can contemplate that.

The lower case l looked like an i to me. Feel better now?

Will you two get a !@#$ing room already?

Hey, I'm just LA's lackey, even though I'm the one that first called Suzy out for calling for Mitt Romney's death. I guess LA does have some seniority here since I understand FiSD once called for his death too. I just have a problem with someone wishing for someone else's death, and then walking it back when confronted. Suzy/FiSD is a real little treat.

After a week it gets old makes you look creepy.

Well I have more seniority than both of you and I'm getting a little sick of your annoying posts. Your like a gnat that just won't go away. But like most gnats they eventually get swatted and go away.

Well I have more seniority than both of you and I'm getting a little sick of your annoying posts. Your like a gnat that just won't go away. But like most gnats they eventually get swatted and go away.

Maybe you'll get lucky, and somebody will shoot him before the election, too.

I just hope this pissing contest continues; it illustrates the futility of truly sharing one's thoughts with an anonymous audience....

What do you mean anonymous audience? Sure, it isn't Facebook here where everybody is one on one personally. Message boards are like "radio." Just because everybody's life story is not there smacking you in the face, one can't figure out who people are. There is no futility here, we really are not "anonymous." Take time to get to know the posters and the community, info comes out. True, some give out that info a bit more easily.

This is why message boards are so much better than Facebook. Again, a "radio" or a "book" can be better than "TV" at times...

I just hope this pissing contest continues; it illustrates the futility of truly sharing one's thoughts with an anonymous audience....

Lately I have been made to feel this way about posting here. I have shared some personal stories recently only to be lost from the noise certain people generate. Kind of like radio interference or static noise.

Lately I have been made to feel this way about posting here. I have shared some personal stories recently only to be lost from the noise certain people generate. Kind of like radio interference or static noise.

That is why I hit 'em back for not sharing some of their info. I know they don't have to, that is no big deal. To most of the poster's credit, they do share a little info. Notice the one's that are hitting you hard? Not all by far but, the worst offender(s) are the one's hiding behind the internet. Where do you think they get their muscles from?

That is why I hit 'em back for not sharing some of their info. I know they don't have to, that is no big deal. To most of the poster's credit, they do share a little info. Notice the one's that are hitting you hard? Not all by far but, the worst offender(s) are the one's hiding behind the internet. Where do you think they get their muscles from?

Yes I have noticed that. If we had our phone numbers, home addresses and pictures posted in our profiles this place would be more civil.

If there's one thing this board has done, it's make me increasingly paranoid. When I share personal stories here, I tend to change important details so no one can use them to identify me.

Less about you idiots identifying me, though, than about real people I know identifying my online persona.

If there's one thing this board has done, it's make me increasingly paranoid. When I share personal stories here, I tend to change important details so no one can use them to identify me.

Less about you idiots identifying me, though, than about real people I know identifying my online persona.

lol ! Funny!

Okay Walter Mitty.

Because you such an important big wig... God forbid they find out how much time you waste slumming.