Will the US Really Experience a Violent Upheaval in 2020?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly a new theory History tends to follow a cyclical/generational pattern.

There was a movie making the rounds of the Tea Party (which of course made it wacko and unreliable), called Generation Zero, that follows a similar theory

Not exactly a new theory History tends to follow a cyclical/generational pattern.

There was a movie making the rounds of the Tea Party (which of course made it wacko and unreliable), called Generation Zero, that follows a similar theory

I never heard of that movie. I just did a google search and read a little about it. Sounds interesting. When I get some time I am going to try and watch it.

:unsure:

You gotta give or take some years. Obviously, the Civil was fought between the first 5 years of the 1860's with the major violence... But you gotta factor in Reconstruction and the rise of the First Klan... Through the 1870s. The Second Klan right before 1920.

Yeah... Citing the Civil War 5 years later is dumb... But I think we get what they mean. Throw the exact dates off the table and look at the graph....

You're asking if I've found a life while you are looking to take one away? Why are you so afraid of Romney and feel the need for his death?

You really need to get a life. Get a paper route or something, you really have too much time on your hands. Your simple little mind will just get you into trouble with this much free time.

No, have you found a life yet?

Just noticed your new signature. Who is this 3rdning, and just because he bashes you he/she must be a gay basher? You could have come out in a more artful way, but I guess it's a relief for you regardless. May your supply of K-Y never run out.

Just noticed your new signature. Who is this 3rdning, and just because he bashes you he/she must be a gay basher? You could have come out in a more artful way, but I guess it's a relief for you regardless. May your supply of K-Y never run out.

You really are a sad person. Learn to read as well.