Obama speaking out on major issues of the day

"If I was a Jets fan, I'd be pretty nervous," Obama said. Sanchez "led them to the playoffs two years in the row," he said.

So let me get this straight: If I built a business, somebody else made it happen...but Sanchez get the Jets to the playoffs.

!@#$ you.

So let me get this straight: If I built a business, somebody else made it happen...but Sanchez get the Jets to the playoffs.

!@#$ you.

At least tebow and sanchez have jobs!!!

12.7 million other Americans are unemployed and the POTUS is talking football!!! :wallbash:

But "there are some things that are just more important than sports," he said. "Making sure our kids are safe is more important than sports."

If that were the case, then how come he hasn't done anything about all those little boys that Harry Reid brings to the bathroom in his Senate office?

I mean, I only heard this and I have no idea if it's true, but Harry hasn't done anything to disprove this, so maybe Obama should look into it, no?

If that were the case, then how come he hasn't done anything about all those little boys that Harry Reid brings to the bathroom in his Senate office?

I mean, I only heard this and I have no idea if it's true, but Harry hasn't done anything to disprove this, so maybe Obama should look into it, no?

I didn't hear it was little boys. Your sources must be off.

I heard it was little birds. Which, quite possibly, is even more disturbing considering no one ever sees those little birds again.

I didn't hear it was little boys. Your sources must be off.

I heard it was little birds. Which, quite possibly, is even more disturbing considering no one ever sees those little birds again.

I heard he liked turning over the new pages. :devil: