Taxes.... Yes we can!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... We gotta another Ayn Rand nut here...

Yeah, he's probably waving around one of those stupid pocket Constitutions, too. They're extremists, I tell you. Extremists! Next thing you know they'll be crapping on police cars and vandalizing businesses.

Oh, wait.

If you don't want Rand's writings brought up, stop directly paraphrasing her works.

I don't mind her works being brought up in the least. Always fun listening to a poor pitiful whiner cry about "the man" coming down on them.

Don't worry, the black helos won't be over your house for a few hours TYTT... You got some time to stock up on the duct tape and tin foil...

Yeah, he's probably waving around one of those stupid pocket Constitutions, too. They're extremists, I tell you. Extremists! Next thing you know they'll be crapping on police cars and vandalizing businesses.

Oh, wait.

LoL... Now that's funny.

This is exactly why I stopped talking to you in the first place. You're just to stupid to know how ridiculous you seem to other people. I'm guessing your current predicament was caused by either a breech birth or an alcoholic pregnancy, yes?

You are the one who is dodging... Now, I suppose you will go into hiding. AKA: "This is why I stopped talking to you."

You have no credibility Mystery Man.

It is just fascinating that you lurked this long without blowing your top... Now you start posting and blow your load 4 posts in. Did you stop your meds?

Agree. But we can't run a country on what every individual wants. Some people are just not going be happy. If the majority of people vote in an exec and congress that wants you to pay more, then you will pay more...

Is this like when Alec Baldwin was tring to get the liberals to run to Canada during the Bush years? LoL...

Anyway... They want leave to the country... Let them. If they have a product to sell, don't let it back in. Sieze their patent on it and give it to somebody else.

Constant revolutuon... Oh wait, who said that? ;-) :-P

They're not leaving, their money is.

Today I learned that ExiledInIllinois' mother is fortunate in her passing because she no longer has to suffer the quiet indignity of being the mother of a vocal fool.

Okay, now you sound like Harry Reid talking about how embarrassed Romney's dead father would be of his son.

Wait. What?

51% of the people stealing from 49% of the people is no different than one person stealing from 100% of the people -1. Something I've learned from personal experience, is that the best way to stop people from stealing from you is to shoot them. They don't ever come back again, and the next group of thieves is deterred by the body count. At some point, the "majority of people" who believe they have earned a paycheck for themselves simply by voting will learn this lesson too, and it's sad that their children will have to grow up fatherless.

The difference being...?

Edited by Doc

Today I learned that ExiledInIllinois' mother is fortunate in her passing because she no longer has to suffer the quiet indignity of being the mother of a vocal fool.

Always dodging the questions Mr. Mystery Man.

Gotta hand it to you... You didn't want to play rough at first, but you are getting the hang of it.

Okay, now you sound like Harry Reid talking about how embarrassed Romney's dead father would be of his son.

Wait. What?

No harm LA. Let them hide behind the dead... Not like hiding isn't a knew concept to them.

Always dodging the questions Mr. Mystery Man.

Gotta hand it to you... You didn't want to play rough at first, but you are getting the hang of it.

No harm LA. Let them hide behind the dead... Not like hiding isn't a knew concept to them.

:lol: Seriously...now you're just !@#$ing with all of us, right?