Only 37 days until the 2012 Bills Season begins. Why #37 George Wilson

On your Wednesday night practice pictures, I thank you for capturing me in the background of one of your shots. You provided photographic evidence for my wife that me and my buddies didn't just head straight to the bar.

You're talking about George Wilson?

What are those yellow things some of the guys wear on their helmets?

Anyone?

At one point during special teams drills it appeared everyone on the kicking side was wearing them... A mixture of blue and white jerseys, so the yellow shower caps help differentiate on ST? It's the closest I could figure.

At one point during special teams drills it appeared everyone on the kicking side was wearing them... A mixture of blue and white jerseys, so the yellow shower caps help differentiate on ST? It's the closest I could figure.

Thanks, jimmyo.

That makes sense from the standpoint that when doing special teams drills, instead of having to change jerseys to differentiate kicking team from receiving team, they can simply don the vaunted yellow caps.

Only 37 days until the 2012 Bills Season begins. Why #37 George Wilson is the most important player on the team.

I attempt to get to the bottom of why they always call him "The Senator" George Wilson.

I thought he earned the moniker because he's kind of vocal in the locker room and likes to give speeches - when someone learned there was a senator with the same name, he was tagged.